unlink from steam account

Hi there,

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and one of the team will be happy to help! :)
"
regel95 wrote:
Heyo can someone please also unlink my account ?

Send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com.

Edit: Ninja'd. :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on May 24, 2017, 5:26:12 PM
Can you unlink my account from steam
Hi there,

Please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com and we will be happy to help! :)
Could you please unlink my account from steam?
"
PtakuGame wrote:
Could you please unlink my account from steam?

E-mail support@grindinggear.com.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I sent 2 emails trying to unlink my account and still no response :((
They're extremely busy since the recent launch of the beta.

E-mails to and from each customer are grouped into a conversation, and the queue arranges these conversations with the ones which went the longest without an update at the top. So each time you send an additional e-mail, you drop to the back of the queue.

----

Unlink my steam account please
"
viruspowah wrote:
Unlink my steam account please

Send an e-mail to support@grindinggear.com.

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info