unlink from steam account

hello there,

Ive already emailed a few times now an haven't received a response. Any help would be appreciated.
That's your first problem. Every time you email them again your ticket gets sent back to the end of the queue. Show some patience and wait. They have been busy for quite some time now and it'll take them a little while to get back to you, but they will get to you.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Apr 14, 2017, 10:42:34 PM
Hey, i logged into PoE with my Steam-account the first time i started PoE, so i dont have a specific PoE account with username and password. Is it possible to unlink my profile from steam anyway and have my username and password?
Thanks in advance :)
"
Bluesight wrote:
Hey, i logged into PoE with my Steam-account the first time i started PoE, so i dont have a specific PoE account with username and password. Is it possible to unlink my profile from steam anyway and have my username and password?
Thanks in advance :)

Hey Bluesight, can you please send us a message here: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support regarding this query? We'll then be able to assist you through private message :)
hello , can you please unlink my account from steam . because i wana play usinng your official game client
thank you !!!
"
Azezza wrote:
hello , can you please unlink my account from steam . because i wana play usinng your official game client
thank you !!!

"
"
Hey there guys,

We can help you with this but I'm afraid it does require you to email in to support@grindingggear.com with your account name for us so that we can instruct you on exactly what to do. :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Hey....I downloaded and logged in to my POE account through steam and I want to unlink it from steam and use the standalone version only, without having to use steam. I have the game downloaded from this website and am rdy to play, I just need my acccount to be trasnfered off steam to the main stand alone client. Thanks
Adam Gross
"
ADHDrunsme wrote:
Hey....I downloaded and logged in to my POE account through steam and I want to unlink it from steam and use the standalone version only, without having to use steam. I have the game downloaded from this website and am rdy to play, I just need my acccount to be trasnfered off steam to the main stand alone client. Thanks

Hey, could you please send a message to our Support account in regards to this? You can do so here: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support
So im in the same boat as most here i downloaded PoE through steam but didnt like dealing with the steam client so i downloaded directly from here and now if possible would like to log into the account i had associated with steam so i dont have to start over.
i have already sent a pm to the support team not sure if i should send an email or pm.
Last edited by so_cal_ninja on Apr 18, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info