unlink from steam account

Hey there olgerd and etherwind, our support team is currently in high demand, however we will get to you as soon as we can!
I would like to unlink this account from Steam. Mind to take care of it when you get a while? Thanks in advance.
GGG, please unlink my steam-account too, sorry for wasting your time for it. thanks in advance.
Hi! If you could please unlink my account from Steam as well!
"
enkoo1 wrote:
Hi! If you could please unlink my account from Steam as well!

"
KAPATEL wrote:
GGG, please unlink my steam-account too, sorry for wasting your time for it. thanks in advance.

"
Vetro wrote:
I would like to unlink this account from Steam. Mind to take care of it when you get a while? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Please email support@grindinggear.com with the associated email address of your account, and we'll be able to look into this for you.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Sep 1, 2016, 9:18:49 AM
del
Last edited by mixan123 on Sep 2, 2016, 7:06:56 AM
Hi there,

Thank you for the message. Please email "Support@grindinggear.com" if you have not done so already. We may be able to help you further from there.

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Thank you for the message. Please email "Support@grindinggear.com" if you have not done so already. We may be able to help you further from there.

Thanks!

Already sent the email from the appropriated mail. Hope your'll answer soon. Thnx.
Yeah, message send
That league has begun, and a support silent 2 days, thank you, I played)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info