unlink from steam account

Hello GGG! Can you unlink my steam account please?
"
ergoproxy33 wrote:
Hello GGG! Can you unlink my steam account please?

Hey there! Could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com? We may be able to help you out with this.
"
CJ_GGG wrote:
"
qeepsake wrote:
Hi, can you unlink my account? Thanks!

Hey there, could you please get in touch with us at support@grindinggear.com? We may be able to assist you with this.

Bot answered me about garena cis servers. What's wrong? I need just unlink steam account. Help me with it please.
Same problem! Help plz
Hi, can you unlink my account?
Thanks!
"
nikols7777 wrote:
Hi, can you unlink my account?
Thanks!

Hey there! Can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com via the associated email address? Once you have done so, we will be able to look into this for you :)
Hello, can help me, I would like to transfer an account from gareny to you, but in my mail Already have an account, what do I do? I also used a different E-mail, but the advance has created an account on it you tried to move but I can not help please
I am waiting for 5 hours and no answer
I have already sent this text to support@grindinggear.com
Is that right?

Spoiler
Hello.
First of all, excuse me for my terrible english.
I live in Russia and i have two PoE accounts, both are european. One created a long time ago, i think before even garena CIS, and a new one, created somewhere a month ago.
Yesterday Path of Exile became available in Steam for Russia, so i tried to link my PoE account with my steam account. It worked, but in an uxpected way - i linked my steam account with my old PoE account. But i want to link my new poe (month old) poe account.
Is it possible?

And by the way, the account im writing from, is the one i want to link. Should i write from another one? Or just wait for email?
Hi there, already send a message to support@grindinggear.com
I want to unlink this account.
Can u guys help with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info