unlink from steam account

Could you unlink my account as well

Thank you very much
Could you please unlink my account too!

Thanks in advance :)!
Please unlink this account from Steam. TY!
Also would love to see my account unlinked from steam ;) Hope some member of GGG will do it for me, I'll be really gratefull.
Thanks in advance!
Please unlink this account from Steam
"
Popkorps wrote:
Hey GGG, have been playing your game for a while now and am hyped for the new expansion, but selling stuff in chat is tough! I'd like to sell stuff on poe.trade but it's quite difficult to do so while the game connected to Steam. So can you guys please unlink my account? Thanks a bunch!

Please send our Support forum account a PM and request an email address to be added to your Steam account before we can unlink it.

"
Chuckerr wrote:
hello GGG can you unlink my profile pls it's ahrd to trade on chat :)

Unlinked this for you.

"
Please GGG unlink my account fron steam too.

Unlinked!

"
Rosso_ wrote:
Hi can I ask for unlinking my account please ? :)

Unlinked for you now!

"
enaY wrote:
would love if you could unlink me as well, steam bugs too much atm

Please send our Support forum account a PM and request an email address to be added to your Steam account before we can unlink it.

"
Could you please unlink my account too!

Thanks in advance :)!

Unlinked!

"
JLLJLLJLL wrote:
Please unlink this account from Steam. TY!

"
Ciosuu wrote:
Also would love to see my account unlinked from steam ;) Hope some member of GGG will do it for me, I'll be really gratefull.
Thanks in advance!

Yours appears to already have been unlinked. :)

"
Borok wrote:
Please unlink this account from Steam

Yours has also already been unlinked :D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Would one of the staff mind terribly to unlink my account from steam as well? Thank you very much :D
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Would one of the staff mind terribly to unlink my account from steam as well? Thank you very much :D

I've PM'ed you about this
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
hi, can u unlink my account too ? :D
Hello GGG can you unlink my account have a new steam that i play alot on and i wnat to make it with my Poe Account and not the old Tnx alot <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info