unlink from steam account

please unlink my acc
Hello! I would like to unlink my account from Steam and link my account to an email. Can you contact me please? Cheers!
May I please get this done, too?
I've been having to log in and out of my old steam account to play PoE, while logging into another, to play other games with friends.
Thank you in advance :)
"
oxcharliexo wrote:
May I please get this done, too?
I've been having to log in and out of my old steam account to play PoE, while logging into another, to play other games with friends.
Thank you in advance :)

Done =)

"
xenapopalus wrote:
please unlink my acc

Also done!

"
fingerub wrote:
Hello! I would like to unlink my account from Steam and link my account to an email. Can you contact me please? Cheers!

Your case is a bit different, I will send a message to you about this now.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Can i get my account unliked from my steam account as well?
Thank you in advance =)
"
Can i get my account unliked from my steam account as well?
Thank you in advance =)

Hi there,

We may be able to help you, however we will need you to email in. Can you please email "Support@grindinggear.com"?

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Hello i wanna play poe without steam can you unlink my account?
"
Tox1cator wrote:
Hello i wanna play poe without steam can you unlink my account?

Hey there,

In your case can you please email support@grindinggear.com ? We should be able to assist you further with this request from there.

Hi. Can you unlink my account too? Because my girlfriend likes to play games from my steam library, and it's not possible when i play PoE with steam at the same time.

Thank you :)
"
RadicalD84 wrote:
Hi. Can you unlink my account too? Because my girlfriend likes to play games from my steam library, and it's not possible when i play PoE with steam at the same time.

Thank you :)

Hey there,

In your case we are able to attach an email to your account so you may be able to play on the Stand alone client.

Can you please send a message to our support account, which can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-messages/compose/to/Support

In the message please tell us the email address you'd like to be assigned to the account.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Feb 22, 2016, 11:10:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info