Mathil's 1H Crit Ice Crash - 2.0 Viable

Anyone tested this build on Bloodlines or at least know if it´s viable?

I want to try it out but idk if its viable..
THe one thing that intrigues me most in this guide is that one hand Tyrant scepter that OP was using in TORMENT..

how much was it?
What has better dps this build or Tiurakh lightning stike build?
"
lightofeast wrote:
THe one thing that intrigues me most in this guide is that one hand Tyrant scepter that OP was using in TORMENT..

how much was it?

it actually wasn't much, i think he bought it for couple of exalts(4 i think)

but yeah, getting a 300+ pdps mace with good crit and attack speed is probably the hardest part of the build lol

i don't know about turahks build really but this build has absolutely insane dps, it's survivability however, like with most mathill builds mostly depends on your skill and micromanagment
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Mar 3, 2015, 2:35:39 AM
To anyone wanting to craft a sceptre for this build, I should mention that the best base is vaal sceptre, due to the higher aps. Even the mirror worthy ones are vaal sceptres.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Got to say thanks for the build, i'm having a great time with it. Respeced one of my marauders to test it out, got extremely lucky with my daresso and 6linked it in 3 fusings :D
Looking for new rings/weapon and a new pair of maligaro's, shouldn't have vaaled -.-
Using pcoc until I get the right colours for my gloves.
Thanks again.

Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
"
Auxion wrote:
Got to say thanks for the build, i'm having a great time with it. Respeced one of my marauders to test it out, got extremely lucky with my daresso and 6linked it in 3 fusings :D
Looking for new rings/weapon and a new pair of maligaro's, shouldn't have vaaled -.-
Using pcoc until I get the right colours for my gloves.
Thanks again.

gratz on that armor. Attempt after attempt, I can't get my armor passed 4/2.

So my char is pretty much dead in water as progression goes.

Sucks really. It's a fun build with the right gear.
Which armor will be the best on Bloodlines? i think the coil will be the best but maybe i am wrong? with coil i have always smaller physicla hits with darresos onle when i have endurance charges...
This build is alot of fun, and is a great docks frag farmer. But for maps over 70, you better like being 1 hit alot, that's this builds only downside. NOt enough armour or eva to mitigate the damage. And if you don't kill fast enough, your dead from a pack of magic.
"
MrGuardian wrote:
This build is alot of fun, and is a great docks frag farmer. But for maps over 70, you better like being 1 hit alot, that's this builds only downside. NOt enough armour or eva to mitigate the damage. And if you don't kill fast enough, your dead from a pack of magic.

I disagree. While I am not personally running this build a guild mate is. We farm 78's without any issues. The only time I've seem him get squeemish is around heavy phys mobs but he has a rats nest for swapping when those appear in maps.

It's all about being prepared for various things and understanding that this build isn't designed to tank damage, that's all.

For Mathil (if you're still monitoring) - rolled this last night and was showing it to aforesaid guildmate (who pointed me to this build for reference). I am considering trying to craft it but have my concerns about the repercussions of the missing prefix. How do you think something like this (after crafting) would fair? Is accuracy really that big of a deal in the end to worry about?

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info