2h burning leapslam (herald of ash proliferation) tree and gear + videos [1.3]

gear

tree 110 points

Currently 3x help Oak. Also - with default HoA links i have 207/716 mana, 20.4 mana regen (lvl 92) so leech + regen gives me 109.9 mana/sec. With 30 mana leapslam i have no mana problems what so ever, even in 50% slower recovery maps.

Other HoA setups can be AoE instead of burning dmg or IIQ + IIR (without reduced mana in this case).

In ele reflect maps i turn off hatred and use purity of fire instead. But it all depends on your damage and hp. And reflect in parties is much worse than solo. If u don't have rumi's - ruby flask might be helpful. And in general - don't leap into the middle of a reflect pack, try to kill couple mobs on the edge.
Last edited by SteKrz on Aug 11, 2015, 8:01:47 PM
OpieOP Maul!
Sp00ky scary skeltal
That has to be the scariest maul I have ever seen. Pretty sure u culd right click merci dom before he casted rain
I !@#$ for god! who do you !@#$ for exile?
Updated screenshots and little comment.
Cool build :)
Epic build. I think you should add leveling tree and gear suggestions for endgame

Just messing arround with supports, no multistrike. 55260-89632 total combined damage per hit :)
does leap slam stun?
damn sexy maul.. jelly!! Did you craft or find?
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Decided to craft, looted white ilvl 78 base, 6l it, crafted. It was a while ago, early Ambush/Invasion times, so b4 master crafting. I think I got pretty lucky overall, no regrets.
Last edited by SteKrz on Apr 7, 2015, 5:04:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info