2h burning leapslam (herald of ash proliferation) tree and gear + videos [1.3]

yea, its gorgeous.. gg, sir!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Im looking for a mace for the build but im not sure what to go for tbh atm im using
im looking for a 5link mace to put my leap slam in and put heavy strike in my chest but not sure what to look for or if i should go for a unique or rare, ive only been playing for about 3-4 weeks so i dont have much currency any suggestions :)? thank you loving your build
You are not the first asking about build recently. You are looking for highest physical dps you can afford, on a slow base. It doesn't have to be a mace. Axes are fine too. I even suggested axe version to the guy before you. He ended up buying 500 dps Karui Chopper, 5l, for 2 ex 10c or sth. like that. As i mentioned earlier, you want slow base. Best are Karui Maul and Karui Chopper, but Imperial Maul and Vaal Axe are fine too. Your Kaom's primacy is 419 phys dps, so it is actually not that bad. I don't know the rest of your gear, but it might be good idea to buy other upgrades first.
Can 2h sword work on this build?
your build awesome
Updated gear with new jewelery (more hp and now i am capped in elemental weakness maps without need to change ming's to rare ring, but less mana) so stats changed a bit, but i won't update screen shots, those numbers doesn't matter much anyway.

Also, Hypothermia support for HoA hype :)

(img taken from reddit, posted by Sindusk)
Last edited by SteKrz on Apr 29, 2015, 9:28:23 AM
If Voll won't be nerfed I think that this build will be the next way for MF. With its insane MS and high damage with Heavy Strike/Double Strike, you can do a Voll's run in less than 1 minute
hi i'm trying your build in 1ms

my question is, what nodes i could take instead of the big life wheel? because i dont think i need so much life im lvl 77 and have almost 4k
4k is really low IMO. But if you don't want to go to big hp cluster - just fill the gaps, sth like: 103 (One note: if you can spare 10 dex drop Expertise and get Precision for 2 points, it would be 6% attackspeed for 1 node effectively.)

At lvl 90+ duelist nodes are nice: 110

Or just skip Blunt Instrument and go to duelist earlier:106
Last edited by SteKrz on May 15, 2015, 11:13:47 PM
Thank you for your help!
Thanks for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info