[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Loving this build.

I'm in torment and doing well. I must say, I've ended up as hybrid (More life though) on accident. I have about 4700HP and 1700ES as well as max res and cwdt setup.

Gear -

Also, did Necro Aegis, down to 4200 life 1200 es - max res. The 22% block should be nice for the pets as well as life/resis

How would you say that affected your overall durability and your zombie's durability? Is the zombie buff worth the stat loss?
"
KGB_Operative wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Loving this build.

I'm in torment and doing well. I must say, I've ended up as hybrid (More life though) on accident. I have about 4700HP and 1700ES as well as max res and cwdt setup.

Gear -

Also, did Necro Aegis, down to 4200 life 1200 es - max res. The 22% block should be nice for the pets as well as life/resis

How would you say that affected your overall durability and your zombie's durability? Is the zombie buff worth the stat loss?

Ah I just realized I should specify that I'm talking about Necro Aegis, not a hybrid build.
i had this unique neck drop for me, would it be of any use? right now i wouldn't be able to use it, sinc i need the dex from my current one for skill gem stat requirements.

Currently playing around with this build as well, but with a slight modification. I'm sharing my 4 endurance charges with my minions due to Conduit.

Besides, works great for IIR builds!

"

PS. still trying to roll a 'removes bleeding on use' on my quicksilver. :/
PPS. don't mind the silly 6L. it's WIP.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Last edited by IdI on Jul 18, 2015, 2:15:58 AM
Hi, im new to summonerg builds and only just started lvl 50.

i have one questions regarding this build.

Why do you link RS with Spell Echo and Increased AOE for

cheers
Last edited by nzrocketman on Apr 6, 2015, 12:04:38 AM
"
nzrocketman wrote:

cheers

Hi,
I am not expert, but I believe that he uses mainly evangelist monsters to be raised. So the spell echo will make them throw twice as much bombs and the AOE will increase the proximity shield (Here I don't know if it is a good idea or not). The AOE will also make the bombs get larger area of effect. The added fire damage in fact is the thing I don't understand, since evangelists are spell damage, I think faster casting would be more efficient, but I believe Lifting Nerd as a better player and more experienced than me in this build already made those calculations.
In his build every time he log in the game, he has to go to scepter of god and try to raise 3 evangelists (this is the worst thing about this build, since getting the 3 of them might take 2 or 3 minutes). Note that the evangelist he raises has to be the fire one, not the shock one. Since he uses the Elemental equilibrium, the shock evangelist will be very inefficient.

I have to thank to Lifting for posting this awesome build

Hope this helps, and hope what I wrote is correct.

Why does the build require a +2 melee gems for CWDT, none of the gems benefit from the +2, i know cuz i am currently using this build.
"
nimbus1983 wrote:
Why does the build require a +2 melee gems for CWDT, none of the gems benefit from the +2, i know cuz i am currently using this build.

I don't think it really matters. That property of the shield just happens to be there, and will have no effect on the build.

On another note: What I don't understand is why people that are using this build go with rings with elemental damage (other than lightning). This will ruin the passive skill point of Elemental Equilibrium, which in my opinion is one of the very strong points of this build. In this build, your minions should only deal phys, fire and cold, while you should only deal lightning damage.

I am also using this build in the HC race, and I have to say that till kill dom in merciless the only 4 link I had was the curse set up. Which with Elemental equilibrium will make monsters slower, less resistant to phys, cold and fire and more resistent to lightning. I am using this set up in the boots since normal dificulty.
"
rojomacofe wrote:
"
nzrocketman wrote:

cheers

Hi,
I am not expert, but I believe that he uses mainly evangelist monsters to be raised. So the spell echo will make them throw twice as much bombs and the AOE will increase the proximity shield (Here I don't know if it is a good idea or not). The AOE will also make the bombs get larger area of effect. The added fire damage in fact is the thing I don't understand, since evangelists are spell damage, I think faster casting would be more efficient, but I believe Lifting Nerd as a better player and more experienced than me in this build already made those calculations.
In his build every time he log in the game, he has to go to scepter of god and try to raise 3 evangelists (this is the worst thing about this build, since getting the 3 of them might take 2 or 3 minutes). Note that the evangelist he raises has to be the fire one, not the shock one. Since he uses the Elemental equilibrium, the shock evangelist will be very inefficient.

I have to thank to Lifting for posting this awesome build

Hope this helps, and hope what I wrote is correct.

Added fire works perfectly fine on them, their spell deals physical damage. Ethereal knives is another example of a physical spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info