[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

Hello just hopped in to say thanks. Started in PoE about 10 days ago and Im running lvl 70 maps with eyes closed :D following this build.

Having few problems againts hard hitting Rogues that vanish my army but everything else is just awesome. My desecrate is still around lvl 16 so I guess things will get even better...

Quick Question: What does Quality do to spell echo and desecrate?

Thx!

PD: Hoping you update this when act 4 is released :P I dont feel many people following the guide will know how to realocate if passives are modified.
"
Alex1x3 wrote:

Quick Question: What does Quality do to spell echo and desecrate?

I strongly recommend to read pathofexile gamepedia. There you'll find everything you need about items, skills etc.:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spell_Echo

Quality Spell Echo gives big boost to the spell damage, so it is recommended to have it as high as possible. If you cannot afford you can always level it up to 20 and then use quality recipe to swap it into quality 20 level 1 and start levelling from the beginning.

Since you're using Desecrate just for generating corpses for spawning your minions (or in some cases make it a base for Flesh Offering) it's not required to upgrade quality because what you'd get is just a Cast Speed.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Little hint: you can craft on your gloves 15% minion life on Headstones (Catarina, Master of the Dead workbench) :) I didn't know that till today
Last edited by _phlv_ on May 27, 2015, 5:37:14 PM
Thanks for reply!

Aaaaand awesome the crafting tip. Indeed I didnt know about the +15% minion life :D

Btw is it me or some exiles seem impossible for this build? Im not sure which because when in >5sec that my minions are dead Im running away like hell...

Also... Do I need +quality on reduced mana gems? I got both on lvl 18 and I still cant use any spell when all 4 auras are active... Maybe that is the extra survival I need.
One more question I couldnt find a clear answer... I just found Festival mask - leer cast.

With -30% damage
and aura of +15% allies damage.

Would this item give +15% damage to minions? Are they affected with the -30%? Is the stat loss worth it?

Thx in advance!
"
eps1lon wrote:
Overall nice guide. Cant really tell anything about gemlinks.

Only that Written in Blood wheel is inefficient compared to going into the scion life wheel. Since you dont have any es on gear you get 20% Life and 10 Strength for 5 points. You get 24% life, 20 strength and 20 flat life if you spend 5 points into the scion life wheel.

Hey there can u explain this ? I am not good with skill tree and i do not understand that.
Hey there, thx for great guide. I have lvl 75 scion. Could you pls send me scion build for my lvl ?? TY...
"
Alex1x3 wrote:
Thanks for reply!
Also... Do I need +quality on reduced mana gems? I got both on lvl 18 and I still cant use any spell when all 4 auras are active... Maybe that is
the extra survival I need.

Yes, it is highly recommended to have Q20 on reduced mana (both of them :)
"
"
Alex1x3 wrote:
Thanks for reply!
Also... Do I need +quality on reduced mana gems? I got both on lvl 18 and I still cant use any spell when all 4 auras are active... Maybe that is

A little info from Beta that can save you some money :
Reduced mana in 2.0 will no longer affect Aura.
It will be a Reduce cost instead.
Poupet lvl93 Baron summoner
"
Poupet wrote:
"
"
Alex1x3 wrote:
Thanks for reply!

A little info from Beta that can save you some money :
Reduced mana in 2.0 will no longer affect Aura.
It will be a Reduce cost instead.

Good to know. Btw... how do you find this build in 2.0 reality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info