[2.1 Video Guide] Hybrid ES/Life Tanky Zombie/Specter Summoner - The Puppet Master [HC/SC viable]

Would you recommend this build for a beginner?

I watched your video and honestly, I'm not so sure if I'll get about to get the required uniques like the Matua shield you said is a must if I want to level using my Zombies.
"
Ravenel wrote:

I watched your video and honestly, I'm not so sure if I'll get about to get the required uniques like the Matua shield you said is a must if I want to level using my Zombies.

It should be fairly easy to get the currency for the shield, its really cheap, by the time you are level 23 (required level to use it) you should have one or two fuses to buy it :)

I think this is should be fairly begginer friendly
Would taking necromantic aegis be useful, i mean if you can cap all of your resists without it , would it be better to give your minions all the resists and block
"
Prodigypt wrote:
"
Ravenel wrote:

It should be fairly easy to get the currency for the shield, its really cheap, by the time you are level 23 (required level to use it) you should have one or two fuses to buy it :)

I think this is should be fairly begginer friendly

Someone on poe.trade just asked 1c for it.
Hi, i have a question about this build. Do you have an idea of how much would minions be affected by Necromantic Aegis with that new shield Great Old One's Ward? I mean, is that an option or too dangerous for your own survival?
How would Midnight bargain compare to montreguls? is the extra spectre worth the life and zombie aoe loss?
Loving this build.

I'm in torment and doing well. I must say, I've ended up as hybrid (More life though) on accident. I have about 4700HP and 1700ES as well as max res and cwdt setup.

Gear -

Also, did Necro Aegis, down to 4200 life 1200 es - max res. The 22% block should be nice for the pets as well as life/resis
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Feb 28, 2015, 12:21:27 AM
Would like to get an ARM/ES chest with +1 zombies so i can summon 5 zombies
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Loving this build.

I'm in torment and doing well. I must say, I've ended up as hybrid (More life though) on accident. I have about 4700HP and 1700ES as well as max res and cwdt setup.

Gear -

Also, did Necro Aegis, down to 4200 life 1200 es - max res. The 22% block should be nice for the pets as well as life/resis

Hi, any reason why you using taste of hate flask?
"
solidghost wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Loving this build.

Gear -

Hi, any reason why you using taste of hate flask?

Nothing particular, I had it therefore I use it, for the anti freeze incase I need, and damage mitigation.
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info