Shadowrun Returns Hong Kong KS

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Needs dual snail drum magazines. =0[.]o=

ridiculous amounts of Overkill lol

Reasonable amounts of sustainable fire, at that cyclical rate. 'course, you'll prolly melt down your barrel pretty fast... =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
makes sense. is that why so many of those AR15 platforms have those ventilated barrels?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
makes sense. is that why so many of those AR15 platforms have those ventilated barrels?

That's one (imperfect) option. But a water-filled jacket is just too heavy. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

That's one (imperfect) option. But a water-filled jacket is just too heavy. =^[.]^=

:) I find it so cool how the tech keeps moving forward
so when are we getting Shadowrun smartlink systems? :)

One of the tiers has miniatures

I recently finished "SR Returns" and "SR Dragonfall" and wanted to add my brief comment to these two amazing games here (originally i wanted to make a new thread).

I urge everyone who loves a game with a superbly written story to try these two diamonds.

I have to actually say that to me it felt more like I was "playing a book". Dunno how to describe my experience other than that. It was like visualizing what I was reading whilst taking control over how the story would be written on. And of course jumping in direct control of the characters whenever there was action.

What I loved the most was, that almost none of my decisions would result in something easily classified as good or evil. There was always a certain catch to it and every decision made me feel a bit uneasy, because I couldn't be sure of the result and/or if had truely done something good or evil. The reaction to what u say and do in these games are so unpredictable at times, that it keeps u alert at all time.

I wish ARPGS and MMORPGS could introduce more of such (I call it) "meaningful decisionmaking" combined with a less black and white option for players to choose from.

CONCLUSION: 10/10 and waiting - hungrily - for more.

EDIT: I have a question. I saw there are many fan-made adventures out there. have u played any of them and if so which one would u recommend?

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Feb 13, 2015, 11:57:39 PM
That's a really good question. I know there's supposed to be some good ones but I haven't personally played any so I cant say.

Update on HK: They reached all the stretch goals, last one is Mini-Xpac. Looking good

Expanded Matrix is in

Last edited by TheWretch on May 21, 2015, 10:43:23 PM
I have trouble to understand why you like this game. There is no real choice and consequences or interesting character development.

IT feels like a boring linear adventure game and Shadowrun would be immensely better if it was made a real RPG instead of this.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 22, 2015, 1:25:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info