Shadowrun Returns Hong Kong KS

They're killing it.

At 5x the initial goal now

Spoiler
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I can't wait. I backed Shadowrun Returns, loved it, and I backed this day 1.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
I can't wait. I backed Shadowrun Returns, loved it, and I backed this day 1.

:D its gonna be really good
iso view FTW

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:

What's your character?

Semi-started a shaman, but didn't like it. Was rolling along smoothly with a melee weapon adept, but am considering just doing the "build your own" option and having a high BODY, high Melee Weapon tank.

On the damage front, it seems to be pistol < melee < summons < long-range guns. Not sure where SMG fits in. Haven't played with riggers yet.

This reminds me of a quote from one'a the old PnP Shadowrun equipment supplements, in regards to an SMG listed within: "Great when you really need to flatten low caliber ammo against body armor as quickly as possible." =^[.]^=

The future is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAk4VTYhbKY

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Some Shadowrun hardware ^_-

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
sherkhan wrote:

What's your character?

Semi-started a shaman, but didn't like it. Was rolling along smoothly with a melee weapon adept, but am considering just doing the "build your own" option and having a high BODY, high Melee Weapon tank.

On the damage front, it seems to be pistol < melee < summons < long-range guns. Not sure where SMG fits in. Haven't played with riggers yet.

This reminds me of a quote from one'a the old PnP Shadowrun equipment supplements, in regards to an SMG listed within: "Great when you really need to flatten low caliber ammo against body armor as quickly as possible." =^[.]^=

The future is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAk4VTYhbKY

=^[.]^=

goddamn I love that thing. That was my gun of choice in MW2

Needs dual snail drum magazines. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Needs dual snail drum magazines. =0[.]o=

ridiculous amounts of Overkill lol
close-up of the Ghoul/Former Red Samurai stretch goal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info