Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

IGN: Goushoryu

Brand new player looking for a guild. :)
IGN: equuuu

Returning player, pretty active, looking for guild !!
Can i join RappedByFPS nick if u can send inv much apriciated :)
IGN: KeziHoAgain

LFG: HC guild, maybe private league.

Played mostly back in legacy to betrayal leagues. Got back into it in ritual. Looking to hang with some HC players.
Looking for a new guild to join. New to to the game and got invited to guild that don’t do anything or have anything to offer. Looking for a guild that has good chat, can’t help when asked team up and also comment to the guild stash and hideout.
IGN: woollyy

I am a returning player looking for a active guild
New Player looking in the UK and am looking for a Guild with an active discord channel. I Consider myself a casual player although not put the game down since just before the start of the current league. Looking for a Guild so I cam play with like minded players who can give me hints and tips for what to do and how best to progress.

I am a little lost as to what to do next now that I have finished the storyline.

Hallo zusammen! Wir sind 5 Dudes und suchen für diese (und vorallem nächste und folgende) Leagues einen Mitspieler. Ziel ist es, in den ersten Tagen der neuen Leagues eine volle Farmgruppe zu bauen und die erste Woche full-delirium Maps (ähnlich Empy) zu farmen, sodass jeder für den Rest der League ausgesorgt hat. Wenn ihr POE schon eine Weile spielt und Lust auf eine Riesen-Gaudi habt, könnt ihr mir jederzeit eine PM schicken. Wir sind momentan (in Ritual) eine volle Gruppe (Carry, 4 Supports), könnten aber noch einen MF-Char gebrauchen, um das Maximum auszuschöpfen. So könnte man auch testen, ob es für zukünftige Leagues passt. Let's go!
Looking for a guild. Been playing since Legion, switched from PS4 to PC last year. Looking specifically for mature adult-only guilds. Currently running a CoC char and can (very slowly) do 60 percent delirious solo, without self poison with one other person in lobby. Happy to help someone farm up their character.
Looking for Guild.

Me:
Playing Ritual League. Actually I am casual player, but due to Corona i have a lot of time to spend on POE. Playing since 2018.
I prefer playing Aurabased Minion builds, now working on my Delve Skillset
Based in Germany

Guild i Am looking for:
Helpfull giving n takin.

INGAME Ritual MainChar: Sagolfest

pm me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info