discord and teamspeak
Lvl 86 ARC Elementalist Hiatry

Looking for guild to grind lab and maps //having fun aswell
My average time an evening is around 4~5 hours
Canada, Age 24
English
New To Path of Exile
Play Lots almost everyday

Looking to have some experienced players teach me the hidden secrets to POE as the game is massive and while i have a lot down i know i still have lots to learn.

Characters: Betrayal League

lvl 88 Think Juggernaut Build (Kagutsuchii)
lvl 79 Deadeye Tornadow Shot Build (Kogziks)
Spain
Age 43 (Yes I´m a bit old :) )
Casual ~ Core (About 30 hours a week)//im restricted due to work
Spanish / English
discord and teamspeak
Lvl 83 Instant Leech Champion
Gateway: London
Name to Whisp me or add me : VyrTrayal

I allways played alone in the past, would be nice to do team play and get new experiences...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 18, 2019, 1:44:45 PM
lv 84 Aura Necro LF Guild

IGN: Hiaburia
Last edited by fullzx on Jan 20, 2019, 7:36:24 PM
Canada

Reason: Just trying to find a few friends to play this game with. I am new to the game and I will be playing the game for at least 5-6 hours a day. Just need someone to help understand some stuff about the game.

Server: Washington

Level: 13 (Totem Hierophant)

IGN: Only_Chillin
Bulgaria

Reason: Looking to learn the game and have fun with a community around me. Sort of new to the game (played it once through and got bored long ago). Available on and off depending on my IRL stuff, study schedule, training schedule, etc.

Server: Frankfurt

Level 40 Elementalist

IGN: BetrayalWeetch
USA - East Coast

Reason: Looking to learn more of the game - I have been chugging along at end game but crafting and the final end game seems to get me. I've leveled 3 characters above 70 in 3 seasons and reached 90 this season. looking for a guild that does leagues, pushes end game content and is willing to help with casual questions. Also i'm willing to assist newer players with their questions.

Server: Washington

IGN: Bockgoespewpew
Finland

Age 36
Almost always on
English / Finnish
discord,teamspeak and Steam
Lvl 90 occu, curses, buffs and all that jazz, but I like to tinker and change build alot.

Reason looking guild/community is cause playing alone or with randoms ain't fun in long run and I'm already getting really bored of it.
I'd like to tacke bosses, savehouses, maps and delve basicly everything game has to offer with mates and help out them if I can. It's mmo after all.

normally use Amsterdam as gateway
IGN: cursecer

if for some reason can't find me in game you can poke me in steam https://goo.gl/P6vZP9
or discord: Anpan#9673 but I rarely use discord open cause not in any poe group there yet.
US - East
English
Discord/Steam

Looking for a mature league challenge oriented guild/community with active members. I generally like to do a little bit of everything. I'm pretty helpful and have no problem pitching in to help people complete whatever it is they're trying to accomplish.

IGN: Occulust_Kelve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info