Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

My name is Welgs and I hail from Western Pomerania near the mouth of the Baltic sea -- Odr.
I'm willing to provide my service in the name of the almighty Pagan Gods in the Harbinger League.

Hail Triglav! May Perun watch over you.
(Harbinger Softcore)
Started new guild with a good friend, we map a load!!!! pm for inv
IGN: B_e_r_z_e_r_k
if im not online msg: GoreZerkerz
Last edited by Dk_Kiwi on Aug 31, 2017, 5:33:32 PM
hey guys im looking for an active guild to hang out with in standar, been a hardcore player since 2015 but im done, just wanna have fun now , and looking to learn end game and stuff ! im from quebec and i got better weed than you. now lets talk about guild stuff .
Last edited by AMBOSIRIS on Sep 2, 2017, 11:40:50 PM
looking for guild ingame nick JaxxxTrbosex
Last edited by dragomirrr on Sep 3, 2017, 5:40:48 AM
Looking for an Active Guild in Standard League, I try to be active on a daily basis, if not daile then atleast 4-5 days a week (Unless something pops up IRL)

My IGN is: Genryasai

Send me a pm if you're interested in having me in the guild! I do monthly point donation's if it is needed!
Death and Pain
Is Only
The Cost
For Having
Some Fun!
Looking for an active and large Standard (softcore) guild to join. I've got around 1600 hours played, and I've basically always played "solo". I'd like an opportunity to interact with more POE players and find some friends to slay monsters with.

IGN: OhOhOne
Last edited by Ahutz on Sep 7, 2017, 2:43:02 PM
Me and a friend created a new guild. We'd like to have more members if you want to join just add me ingame: vxvendetta23. Would be highly appreciated to enter the guild via small donation so we can grow bigger little by little. The guild is HHC.
I'm looking for a Texas Guild. Noob friendly, active members.
Hello all,

I'm Romuald, i have 45 years and starting POE in few days

I'm looking a french guild, noob friendly, active players

Thx,
Hi i play leagues and would like to get some guild taht is not hard core but not complete noob, just friendly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info