Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

hello i'm new to poe and looking for guild to chat

i'm lvl 84

standard:suawol

18+ ofc :P
Hey,
I am Adam, and I'm from Poland.
Slayer Earthquaker is looking for new guild. Im new on poe but I lear fast.
Lmk if u need good guy who like to help.

Ingame: iLoveeYouu
LF South East Asian or Indonesian region Guild

starting new legacy league. tried finding community/guild on global chat 100 didnt give any results
Lv 22 witch IGN : LDemiTriuZZ
Hey folks!

I'm an experienced and active player looking for an equally active guild consisting of fun(ny) people. You can expect me to bug all of your members continuously asking them to do maps with me, as I've been playing solo for a very very very long time and at this point I long for some company, even if it's a guild full of guys pretending to be girls just so they receive all kinds of gifts from all the horny dudes in this game. It's just more fun to have other people witness my many deaths caused by stupidity and false bravado.

My timezone is GMT +1 and I also speak a little dutch. It's somewhat unavoidable once you're born in the Netherlands.

Am currently playing in Legacy (just recently migrated everything from SSF once I reached lvl 85 and haven't looked back) but I got plenty of toons in Standard as well.

So guild recruiters and leaders, I suggest you don't feel intimidated by my awesomeness and send me a PM and who knows I might consider joining your guild. If you got any cookies and / or the dark side, that's a plus!

Cheers,
Magyk
I'll bump my post and update it.

At the moment I am +75 slayer earthquaker t10 map.
Now I'm making Ranger EleBuzzsaw. Also I am lookin for team to have fun with game, who can tell me how to make progres and play together. I am not experienced guy - but I'm learning fast.

English/Polish speaking.
Looking for Guild been playing for awhile now solo. Looking for a good group.

Standard League

English Speaking

30+

IGN:KalKatcher

83 Jug @ 83 Raider

Time Zone: CMT
Looking for a casual Guild to join, been playing for awhile now solo.

IGN:PoisonOak

SC Legacy

Time Zone: PST
Last edited by DenimRobot on May 4, 2017, 2:42:53 PM
Hi,looking for a guild, have been playing a little lately after a long break with new acc, lvl 82 BF Assasin atm, speak eng/russian, softcore Standart
Character's name's Zeddarian
Last edited by Denishuis on May 5, 2017, 10:35:27 AM
Hi,i read the charter.

Please invite me to your guild.
Only started playing a while ago but i put in a few hours a day and up to 6 hours on weekends.
Please invite DRINKSALLOT

Thank you
Lookin for a guild. IGN PewPewatJoo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info