1.3.0i Patch Note

Yay! At last, now we can deal with explode boxes more reliable (at least in Bloodlines this was a source of concern for me)

Thx GGG!
Fresh air and a stronkbox fix too. hells yeah. +1
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0i
  • Fixed a bug where exploding Strongboxes would not explode correctly.

The purpose of this patch is mostly that we needed to perform some quick maintenance and had to take the realm down, but while it's down we may as well deploy this long-awaited fix to strongboxes.

when u talk about dem stealth fixes though, y we no hav full patch list details!
"
JDAVIS wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0i
  • Fixed a bug where exploding Strongboxes would not explode correctly.

The purpose of this patch is mostly that we needed to perform some quick maintenance and had to take the realm down, but while it's down we may as well deploy this long-awaited fix to strongboxes.

when u talk about dem stealth fixes though, y we no hav full patch list details!

They're nerfing tormented spirits and RNG is being reduced
Yeah, I was really confused about this. Didn't realize it was a bug, I guess.
how many peeps gona rip to new deadly strongbox? O_o
Lol ? fixing a strongbox ? i dont understand how you guys nerf spectral throw and bring out a new skill for wanders thats even more retarded as the power siphon..
Last edited by NepNY1 on Jan 11, 2015, 8:18:55 PM
blink arrow op
You are applying a patch for a single Bug-fix?

Don´t get me wrong, it´s great that this Bug has been fixed. But bringing down the servers, force everyone to patch the client and restart everything for a single non-gamebreaking bug?

I suggest you should possibly gather some fixes into a larger bugfix patch next time.

Anyways, thanks for fixing this
tl;dr pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info