1.3.0i Patch Note

"
Apok78 wrote:
You are applying a patch for a single Bug-fix?

Don´t get me wrong, it´s great that this Bug has been fixed. But bringing down the servers, force everyone to patch the client and restart everything for a single non-gamebreaking bug?

I suggest you should possibly gather some fixes into a larger bugfix patch next time.

Anyways, thanks for fixing this

They needed to restart the realm, and by the main time they use that restart to apply a fix...
I agree with what that guy said about putting spirits in boxes! Sounds like a great idea!
inb4 "i tot it wont explode!" ripping cases.
kEEP UP DA GOOD WOrK!
PoE & Grim Dawn, the two kingz.
Hungarian H&S fan at your service.
Last edited by madwasp on Jan 11, 2015, 8:54:57 PM
anyone else have a problem after the patch? It won't let me download the patch it gave some error and then said this app won't run on your computer. I can't even try redownloading the app.
I had this problem where I had a pet but he ran away in my 1 week Beyond hide out. He usually sniffs out the strong boxes for me for explosives, WTF am I supposed to do now?
guesss get a new pet??! o.O
"
danSn wrote:
guesss get a new pet??! o.O

so i can lose it again omg i c what u did there.
"
IceMatrix wrote:
anyone else have a problem after the patch? It won't let me download the patch it gave some error and then said this app won't run on your computer. I can't even try redownloading the app.
I had this happen to me before, what I was told to do is uninstall PoE and reinstall it
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis
"
Could we possibly look at the massive desync caused when opening the boxes?

Its totally cool when you open and run away from the box just to get rubber banded back into the middle and instantly killed.

GG, GGG.
thats because mobs spwan around you, and you cant run thru mobs (without a pot) its what people call desync. you should use lightning warp ( or any other teleport spell) to open boxes
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info