1.3.0i Patch Note

could've gone my entire game-life without this patch, it will mean my game-death.
i think they changed the tree a bit. For example, Discipline and Training node was on the right next to Precision. Now Precision is on the right instead.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:04:16 PM
What does incorrectly mean? They weren't doing dmg before?
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:04:18 PM
I hate to be spoiling this and maybe saving people from being banned, but I love you for finally implementing anti-cheat measures (assuming you had none before). Hopefully a lot of cheaters will now be banned. Thank you!

Edit: Altough, I wish the patch was bigger so it wouldnt be so easy to detect :/
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Jan 13, 2015, 10:50:54 AM
And I, who do not cheat, who has never cheated in this game, I'm extremely disappointing in you and your company. You have violated my trust. Your game client is now scanning my computer and sending data back to the server. Worse, you did this behind my back, I have to find out by accident through a reposted link to a reddit post and then track down the changes myself. This is my computer, my life, I've been hacked before, I've been a victim of identity theft once before. Stay the hell out of my computer. You made your game client into a piece of spyware trash.

No thanks and goodbye
Whatever you updated/patched/implemented on this last patch just made the game worse than ever before.

Lag spikes. Even in town moving stuff in my inventory I get frozen screens. Died 30+ times because of the heavy lag. My settings are still the same, so "it's not me, it's you".

In game I have to click stuff twice for it to get picked up in my inventory.

Mobs get moved around randomly although I play with shift pressed.

I play an incinerate build so I'm not moving around that much as I can tank most mobs, except when your shit servers decide to move them around for no aparent reason.

So yeah, patch moar and fix less. Nobody will notice ;)
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0i
  • Fixed a bug where exploding Strongboxes would not explode correctly.

The purpose of this patch is mostly that we needed to perform some quick maintenance and had to take the realm down, but while it's down we may as well deploy this long-awaited fix to strongboxes.

It's not a bug when they one-shot you though, right?
"We are all doomed" they say. But do you not still laugh and smile? do you not still cry? Have you slit your wrists surely and truly enough to bleed out in minutes, or thrown yourself off of a cliff?... No? Then there is still hope.
"
Could we possibly look at the massive desync caused when opening the boxes?

Its totally cool when you open and run away from the box just to get rubber banded back into the middle and instantly killed.

GG, GGG.

+1. and another +1 for 5 Gs in one sentence, all right after one another.
"We are all doomed" they say. But do you not still laugh and smile? do you not still cry? Have you slit your wrists surely and truly enough to bleed out in minutes, or thrown yourself off of a cliff?... No? Then there is still hope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info