Mechanics thread

"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
dandan88 wrote:
Do the burning damage nodes "Pyromaniac" affect the ingite damage from minions that explode using Minion Instability?

Minions do not have your passives, unless explicitly stated otherwise. They explode, they deal damage.

And I guess they can't really ignite with it because explosion from instability can't crit (or has 0 crit chance). It could ignite if you link chance to ignite support and burn could be boosted with increased burn damage support, or if you had aegis keystone and such mods on a shield.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
olop4444 wrote:
Is it possible to get a 6s Corroded Blade/Gnarled Branch?
...yes. nothing prevents any 2h item from having a 6 sockets and 5 links (as in all sockets are linked).

How does it look? Both those weapons only take up 4 slots, so I'm curious as to how the 6 sockets would be arranged.
"
Malone wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
olop4444 wrote:
Is it possible to get a 6s Corroded Blade/Gnarled Branch?
...yes. nothing prevents any 2h item from having a 6 sockets and 5 links (as in all sockets are linked).

ilvl does.
thats not the point because that is already existing and known. i was referring to that there isn't' anything ELSE special to limit 6s 5l from happening. there is no unique yet that does something special like limit the number of sockets on a 2h weapon. there is uniques that cause no sockets on chest piece or causes the chest piece's sockets to not work.

"
olop4444 wrote:
How does it look? Both those weapons only take up 4 slots, so I'm curious as to how the 6 sockets would be arranged.
ok i see why you're asking. as of the (long ago) patch that made those two weapon shapes easier to fit for inventory, there's less ui space for sockets. the devs might need to explain this then or figure out how to show 6 sockets into a 4 tile space.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:

"
olop4444 wrote:
ok i see why you're asking. as of the (long ago) patch that made those two weapon shapes easier to fit for inventory, there's less ui space for sockets. the devs might need to explain this then or figure out how to show 6 sockets into a 4 tile space.

They probably can't spawn with high enough ilvl to have more than 3 sockets.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
What is the base resistance of a mob in Merciless (in Maps more specifically.)?
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Far as I know, it can be anything between zero and 75. If they all had a noticable amount of Fire/Cold/Light/Chaos resist, monsters would have multiple tags far more often.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Far as I know, it can be anything between zero and 75. If they all had a noticable amount of Fire/Cold/Light/Chaos resist, monsters would have multiple tags far more often.

I just mean the base though. Assuming the monster doesn't say "resist to X". I'm guessing from experience that it's around 50%?
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Last edited by Varanice on Aug 19, 2013, 4:02:15 PM
"
Varanice wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

I just mean the base though. Assuming the monster doesn't say "resist to X". I'm guessing from experience that it's around 50%?
if a mob doesn't list thier resistance information, then it has NONE whatsoever. or at least this is how they fixed it in the past when it wasn't always showing, now it is binary yes or no if foe has >0 res to whatever thing.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:

I just did a quick search of poe.xyz.is. Couldn't find a single 4S-6S Gnarled Branch or Corroded Blade. Are you sure it's possible?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:

I just did a quick search of poe.xyz.is. Couldn't find a single 4S-6S Gnarled Branch or Corroded Blade. Are you sure it's possible?
no, my comment should've hinted at my uncertainty. the size shows your logic of assuming is correct (4 sockets 3 links). it however feels a bit odd.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info