Mechanics thread

In regards to Spectres...

They will downlevel, but not uplevel.
A 56 mob that enters a level 9 area becomes level 9.
But what happens when you enter a new level 56 instance? Does it remain 9, or leash back to lvl 56?

I mean, it was originally a 56 mob, so it should leash back up, right?
And if you went from 56 -> 9 -> 60, it should leash back to 56, right?
(:
Last edited by zakar on Aug 11, 2013, 3:18:54 PM
"
TakagiSan wrote:
I've googled a bit about pcoc and I know it's different from volls in that volls provide power charge on each target hit but pcoc only provides a chance to get charges when the skill crits. So I want to know if this has anything to do with multiple projectile effects from spells like ice spear/freeze pulse: do I get 5x the chance to roll a power charge if my gmp spell crit? Or will I still only get 1 power charge?

you cant get more than 1 charge for cast, no matter how many projectiles you have

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
life leech from gear leeches off physical damage only. does it leech the converted damage from i.e. glacial hammer, or just the physical portion?
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
Converted damage isn't Physical, now is it. That's kind of the whole point.
Do the burning damage nodes "Pyromaniac" affect the ingite damage from minions that explode using Minion Instability?
"
dandan88 wrote:
Do the burning damage nodes "Pyromaniac" affect the ingite damage from minions that explode using Minion Instability?

Minions do not have your passives, unless explicitly stated otherwise. They explode, they deal damage.
Is it possible to get a 6s Corroded Blade/Gnarled Branch?
"
olop4444 wrote:
...yes. nothing prevents any 2h item from having a 6 sockets and 5 links (as in all sockets are linked).
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
olop4444 wrote:
...yes. nothing prevents any 2h item from having a 6 sockets and 5 links (as in all sockets are linked).

ilvl does.
IGN TylordRampage
tag for later
IGN: SMALLDUCK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info