[ 1.3 ] Burning Arrow Ignite Prolife Trapper - fast clear - boss killer - hardcore - very cheap

I play this Build Atm and yeah it´s really funny !! I used it at lvl 62 and the dmg was from the beginning very very good. I am lvl 79 on Bloodlines and the AVG DMG is now by 4.5k. Im One shooting all by 1 trap. Nice Build keep it up bro :).
hey im level 76 now on torment and im having so much fun!! The gear i have is basicly for free yet i am still running through maps as if it was nothing, really really impressive ! i love it !
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
hey man, thanks for the guide,
gonna try it out.
got a question, why using fire penetration on tornado shot? where does it say it has fire damage?

edit:
just started using the trap, how come in your video the traps hit as AOE and mine is single target?
is it just nodes or im missing something?
Last edited by huntsmon on Jan 18, 2015, 6:25:54 PM
"
huntsmon wrote:
hey man, thanks for the guide,
gonna try it out.
got a question, why using fire penetration on tornado shot? where does it say it has fire damage?

edit:
just started using the trap, how come in your video the traps hit as AOE and mine is single target?
is it just nodes or im missing something?

I am using the Keystone Avatar of Fire, so all your damage is fire also from tornado shot.

You have to use the support gem Elemental Proliferation so the ignite you do with your trap is spread in an AoE.
I want to try this, as it looks interesting, and uses mechanics I haven't explored yet. How is the 60-70 hump (damage output wise). Are early maps pretty easy? Getting to 70 maps has never been easy for me, but your videos showcase alot of speed running through maps with those boots.
"
animalhouse wrote:
I want to try this, as it looks interesting, and uses mechanics I haven't explored yet. How is the 60-70 hump (damage output wise). Are early maps pretty easy? Getting to 70 maps has never been easy for me, but your videos showcase alot of speed running through maps with those boots.

The damage is from the beginning very high. Early maps are easy yes. Just not as reliable as it is later (traps can be destroyed or sometimes the ignite isnt aplied).
Last edited by rambo50 on Jan 22, 2015, 11:29:40 AM
Added another video:

Level 74 Maze Map + Vaal Boss
i was tired of my marauder and looked in the forum for a build, i've seen yours but i was like "damn i haven't a chin sol" and bam... i dropped one (so the destiny forced me to play your build!).

the burn is impressive... and there are really few mob types or bosses that gave me problem with this build.
Hey!

Trying out this build now and wondering why you grabbed resolute technique. Do you really miss that often with the trap if you dont grab that node? Thanks in advance for the reply ^^
"
Erpp wrote:
Hey!

Trying out this build now and wondering why you grabbed resolute technique. Do you really miss that often with the trap if you dont grab that node? Thanks in advance for the reply ^^

Why do I skill RT ? Why do I skill chance to ignite ? Why do I skill Clever Construction ? All have the same reason: You dont want to throw your trap and nothing happens.

Without RT you maybe have 70-80 % chance to hit, so like every 4-5 hit it will miss. Which I think is alot.
If your trap always hits increases your clear speed alot. I find that much more important than anything else on the skilltree(like you already have more than enough damage).
Last edited by rambo50 on Jan 30, 2015, 12:11:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info