[2.0] Low Budget Crit Tornado Shot Ranger | beginner friendly | great for new and casual players

please fix the broken skill tree
and update to 2.2
Hi
I did skill tree upgraded to version 2.2. Here is a link to the new version, hope it helps :)

http://imgur.com/WVwIuyo

Hope it helps, it is using 111 points out of 123 available and the numbering now changed a little bit to accommodate the new scheme of version 2.2.

Cheers and thanks for the build info!
none of the stuff in the gems section makes much sense.. you know anywhere that just simply suggests which gem to take per reward? I need to pick my 2nd one now and have no idea which to go for! playing as ranger!
Umbral Spectre's non-steam forum account for when steam goes down.

The company known as "Death On The Battlefield"
is this build still working ?
last time i played with it was with prophecy
lvl71 deadeye atm
I am thinking of trying this build out, but not as solo. I only play with a friend and she would walk in front of me with her Templar tank. I suppose I could go more full damage in the passive tree since it should be a safer route. We'll see...both of us are completely new to the game and this will be our very first project. Should be fun. I know a new League is starting soon. Is it like when a Diablo III season ends and your items are moved?
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Great guide. I just started playing POE about a week ago and I've strictly followed this guide. How high in terms of map tiers can I expect to make with Infractem?

I also realize that without the proper passives, that this build may have locked me into having to rely on an Infractem only, is this correct?

I am probably going to make another Ranger so I can be ready for when I get that sweet, sweet Harbinger ^_^

Well but what the guide does not teach you is who you gonna meet two years later down the road...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info