[2.0] Low Budget Crit Tornado Shot Ranger | beginner friendly | great for new and casual players

Awesome build, Thx for the guide
This is my current gear at lvl 80:

Last edited by lordgimli on Aug 29, 2015, 3:53:53 AM
hello it's my first character in POE and I'm really enjoying your build but I (probably) have some issues. I have 60lvl and it's pretty cool build but I fell that I can achieve better performance with some changes.

1) Cast when dmg taken should work with ~900 dmg taken, how is it counted? I tried standing still and nothing happened.

2) I don't know if you managed to change that Hatred/HoI/HoA+Reduced mana combo, if yes could you tell me what use instead of this? In the video you still use this and i don't know where I should search for advice.

3) This build looks a little bit outdated because you still didn't change that combo so if you can confirm if this build is playable in 2.0 patch I would be pleased.

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited by leszczoza on Sep 4, 2015, 2:50:50 PM
Hi,

I use this build since this week. I tried to buy the suggested items. Now i have all but for the helmet. Resistances are all over the cap just not the chaos damage. Is is important to get 75% chaos resi?

My main question is that i have very often mana problems with this build. I take herad of Ice and hatred. With these two i go very fast out of mana. Should i buy a helmet with mana and mana reg or how can i improve this?

Thank you in advance :)
What about this Unique Ring: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thief's_Torment
It got Life and Mana gain on hit which will work with the No Leech from the bow.
+ has a nice double all resist fix on it
I did the thing that Cocofang recommened and baught a bow with 300dps for 3chaos. It is like she said. the damage boost is insane and the difference to the recommended infractem bow of this guide is really big.

No idea why this guide is advicing to buy this crap bow. Pls change this in your guide!
One of my crafting masters was kind enough to sell me a Drillneck for 5 chaos the other day, if I want to incorporate that into this build (you say it's BiS) should I be taking the Piercing Shots notable?
Currently using and very impressed at lvl 80.

Thank you for such a great guide!!!!

T
Hi! Thanks for this build, i enjoy it very much (atm i'm at 32, but it'll change soon :), but i have one question: does it matter if TS setup is in infractem, and puncture setup in armor or the opposite way? And btw, pierce from infractem applies only to gems socketed in it, or to any arrow-using skills no-matter-where-gem-is-put? Thanks in advance, cya in game!
For a low lvl unique boot

very useful due to the trap support can save a lot when it comes down to linking
I don't understand, why do we take the point in life leeching if our bow is going to stop it from working anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info