Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 5

so more content for 1% of the playerbase?
sure, sounds like a great idea ....
need to save more money
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
mgriff wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
This map is a death-trap. Seriously. I have no idea how people are going to manage it!

Guess this is a softcore only map then?

Everybody knew as soon as the concept was explained by GGG that this map would be a "no go" in HC. This map is less about the content than being a trophy for those who paid for the pack, and if I had paid for it I would be pissed if my grandmaster exile was nerfed to the ground. It simply had to be deadly.

"
BeRse wrote:
so more content for 1% of the playerbase?
sure, sounds like a great idea ....

Don't look at it like if it was "added content". As I said above, it's more like a trophy for those who paid for the pack. People that would call for nerfs because "I don't have 10 hours to play a day to get better gear and I don't RMT like everyone else" would totally miss the point of what that map is supposed to be.
IGN : @Morgoth
Don't get me wrong but, my thoughts are that you batter fix server delay and make game less annoying.
Still working on mine :(
everyone, pls take off all "cannot be frozen" items before immortalizing your char, that way we might have a chance of defeating them :D
Looks simple for melee.Oh wait no it doesnt.
Any update on whether space bars will now be allowed on characters? I really don't want my trophy character to be called "The_Bringer_of_Rain" :S
Please Give us This Content We Really Need it...
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
After this expansion focused on PvP, the damage calculation applicable to this map will be the same for normal mobs or was changed also based on the calculation for PvP?
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info