Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 5

no reserved mana in battle? looks like they're hiding something...

And what about the background?
High mountains? Didn't see them before and I guess they didn't create them only for this map.
Act4 sneak-preview!? ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I knew that this map was going to be a death trap as soon as the supporter packs became available. To me, the idea of this map looks good on paper, but not in practice. Players have submitted a lot of really powerful builds which is going to make this map similar to Poorjoy's and Death and Taxes. What I mean by that is that it will be worth .5-2 ex in SC and only attempted by people who don't mind dying, and dirt cheap in HC and only attempted by people who are insane. If this map is truly going to be insanely difficult, then the first person to complete it without dying will be one of the best players this game as ever seen. I know you all have been working hard on this map, but I feel you are working on content that very few players will even attempt, let alone complete.
"
Wraeklops wrote:
no reserved mana in battle? looks like they're hiding something...

He doesn't have any aura up
I wonder if mine is in there

Also:
Its a trap!
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It is a.........TRAP!
"
Metronomy wrote:
I wonder if mine is in there

Also:
Its a trap!
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
It is a.........TRAP!

It's a Wrap

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Cant wait to fight with myself xd
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
This map is a death-trap. Seriously. I have no idea how people are going to manage it!

Uh?

Translation: prepare for FPS issues, desync and unbalanced spike damage
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Yay!

The return of the silver/golden/gleaming huge loot chest with 50 white and blue items! I was missing those. You defeated content and got a chest as a reward, you where hyped for the loot, but the game always brought you back to the hard reality: "You don't get no good loot."

Then came dropboxes and other updates, and suddenly you find upgrades on a regular basis. And all that without the huge chests. How boring.

Kappa.
"
If this map is truly going to be insanely difficult, then the first person to complete it without dying will be one of the best players this game as ever seen.

Sounds like a roaring design success.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jan 6, 2015, 3:08:12 AM
so its like a arpg raid instance? just a bit more chaotic? lol i can almost see qq threads with hundreds of ppl whining
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info