Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 5

"
Morgoth2356 wrote:

Don't look at it like if it was "added content". As I said above, it's more like a trophy for those who paid for the pack. People that would call for nerfs because "I don't have 10 hours to play a day to get better gear and I don't RMT like everyone else" would totally miss the point of what that map is supposed to be.

if its just a "trophy" as you call it then it shouldn't get as much as developing time
"
BeRse wrote:

if its just a "trophy" as you call it then it shouldn't get as much as developing time

Oh, please enlighten us.
how much developing time is it getting? How much should it get? And why?
Seems like they could easily give you a portal that stays open, until you either log off for 30 minutes or quit in frustration and use a new map.
"
ttusher wrote:
Seems like they could easily give you a portal that stays open, until you either log off for 30 minutes or quit in frustration and use a new map.

Pfft, you just want to be able to Cast on Death this map to death, don't you? :P

Anyway, this map looks super fun, still. Glad to hear it's nearly ready! Gonna have fun RIPing to it... right after a level up.

Let's take bets on who the first to full-clear it will be: Havoc? Or Fyndel?

My bets are on Fyndel.

What level is this map even going to be? It can't be 100 because then we wouldn't even be able to *find* the map.
lvl 78 palace maybe?
"
almostdead wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:

Oh, please enlighten us.
how much developing time is it getting? How much should it get? And why?

its already gotten five development updates - so i'm guessing alot of work hours going into this project
in my opinion it should get no time at all because its something for 1% of the community and the game has so many issues which should be adressed first
Oh stop whining you jelly haters!

I suggest GGG adds some story elements to the hall. Just a bit of narrative could make the entire experience very fun! Think about it! Each grandmaster could have their own little back story that is randomly included into the map so each time you play you get a different experience!
"
Nervantoss wrote:
i do not understand. these master are based on player build right?
But these build are from the 1.2 skill tree version? and so we are supposed to fight theme with the 1.3 version called "Nerf patch" ?...

I'm sure it's got to be hard trying to keep every character up-to-date, but I kinda agree with you.. Let alone all the mirrored geared characters we're going to have to try and kill, if they're allowed to still use 1.2 specs, we're in for a hurtin'... RIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPP :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff

ggg pls
Chris Seems very excited about this map cant wait to see youtube deaths on HC in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info