[2.0 update No EB? No problem] SuperNova | whole screen 111K DPS | Atziri ez 4 min all boss'

I should have mentioned emp not worth using until 3

And c2f not worth till 20/20

Level those in background.

And run your old set.

Basically you need 40% more DPS with emp/c2f to beat the old setup

IN, Add cold, fast cast, conc, cold pen and usually LL (safe) or added chaos.

I didnt really switch for more DPS. It's more AA now mitgates a shit load of reflect since most dam is fire now. Also to make easy switching in flame surge with fire pen + emp.

Ed your gear is fine. And ammy like mine is 15ex if you can find such. Not worth it. Just level the gems and hope for some lucky vaal 21's and emp 4s

Gems are huge compared to gear. Like i'm running 26 HoI (adds 7K dps)
24 Ice nova. etc

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2015, 9:27:40 AM
Update added CI Section for supertank. Most expensive but also 7-8K EHP and cant be stunned.
Git R Dun!
Bookmarked by this reply.

I had read this post before and stopped after seeing "HC not viable". However, this build kept reappearing in my mind after each rip and reroll. I consider this is a sign.

So with the next rip I will give this build a try.

Thanks Aim for this wonderful guide and beautiful build.

P.S. Have you tried the new cold support gem Hypothermia with this build, instead of add cold for freezing bosses? Or you do so much dmg that it does not matter.
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
my little nice nova on tempest league still need alot upgrade on my items.

Last edited by ventti666 on Jul 28, 2015, 2:10:38 AM
"
ventti666 wrote:

Wow ur crazy to do crit!!! First nemesis reflect pack you warp into and forget to flask DOA. Lightning warp will kill you due to its massive variance and no LL attached.

And warping into packs before lvl 70 and at least 5L chest is crazy due to no double curse. Curses being warlords and enfeeble for HC

hey you see my new HC tree? 195% life plus 4 jewels for more life.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBTwRDyPndi4zAmgmq2fzAZgSzogDwH0VHMtHr7prgRZ1TUmjyr6cczitQDc3-VHy7PQ862CcvkFUaODwF73yaO4Kbn9_tPNWm5CIabDbpJKoWb-NqfIMRLSycEFivm5UEMjQfAgQHg9tVxjpYTLOXlVJTPV-X9G0ZCPTAVGpDIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVGio1F0jummmQ5IXfJCw9-EAv6MNlVLYeImlRa_7Dhzs_BrFeeFe2ZUlG9yD3GFVylG1zCXOYqxQlWuRKuPpoIQ37C-iqEv0B_v6xzcjxoBkS3S

This is what I'm appeemting if work ever lets up
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 28, 2015, 3:37:42 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
ventti666 wrote:

Wow ur crazy to do crit!!! First nemesis reflect pack you warp into and forget to flask DOA. Lightning warp will kill you due to its massive variance and no LL attached.

And warping into packs before lvl 70 and at least 5L chest is crazy due to no double curse. Curses being warlords and enfeeble for HC

hey you see my new HC tree? 195% life plus 4 jewels for more life.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBTwRDyPndi4zAmgmq2fzAZgSzogDwH0VHMtHr7prgRZ1TUmjyr6cczitQDc3-VHy7PQ862CcvkFUaODwF73yaO4Kbn9_tPNWm5CIabDbpJKoWb-NqfIMRLSycEFivm5UEMjQfAgQHg9tVxjpYTLOXlVJTPV-X9G0ZCPTAVGpDIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbF_xhGWBx6VLvDVSVGio1F0jummmQ5IXfJCw9-EAv6MNlVLYeImlRa_7Dhzs_BrFeeFe2ZUlG9yD3GFVylG1zCXOYqxQlWuRKuPpoIQ37C-iqEv0B_v6xzcjxoBkS3S

This is what I'm appeemting if work ever lets up

I'm really looking foreward to see how this works out!
Hey, first big thanks for posting this build. Has been a lot of fun as a first character in Warbands and at 85 is now my highest level character ever =)

I wanted to leave some feedback/advice in the hopes of helping out other less experienced players who might be trying the build with low currency.

-My first 10c went to a q20 ice nova and it is a huge damage and survivability upgrade. Without it and pre-carcass jack (which i still haven't picked up, next thing on the list) many mobs will stop just outside your range and shot you from there so you don't freeze them and aren't life stealing off them.

-Windscream boots were and still are a bit hard to find for 20c. Until you find a good deal speccing into +1 curse for 4 pts can make things easier. I took the points from additional power charges as i wouldn't generate them anyways because warlords mark was more important.

-I highly recommend using a 4-link for curse on hit-assassins mark-warlords mark-herald of thunder. You have plenty of gem slots until you hit ~90 and can pick up leveled empower and other expensive gems. Dual cursing with HoT makes up for the short duration of curses applied with lightning warp at lower levels. This is especially important when your dps is low and you have to spend longer in one spot casting IN. With HoT new mobs running in to join the fight will also get cursed contributing to your life/mana leech. It also helps as early on a couple bad cast of IN that dont hit anything can oom you completely. HoT has a much larger range and will keep your mana leech going so you can warp forward and keep fighting.

-For me at least there were some low power points. 55-65 pre-Rime Gaze, and trying to advance into 70+ mapping pre-PoH. If you feel the same just keep pushing. Especially for PoH, build is great once you can 5-link it.

Hopefully this will be useful to someone. Thanks again for the great guide!

in HC version how do you find Cloak of Defiance over Carcass Jack? CoD gives more survi and Jack more dmg.

and Vaal Pact - must have or you can spec those points somewhere else?
"
fishy12 wrote:
Hey, first big thanks for posting this build. Has been a lot of fun as a first character in Warbands and at 85 is now my highest level character ever =)

I wanted to leave some feedback/advice in the hopes of helping out other less experienced players who might be trying the build with low currency.

-My first 10c went to a q20 ice nova and it is a huge damage and survivability upgrade. Without it and pre-carcass jack (which i still haven't picked up, next thing on the list) many mobs will stop just outside your range and shot you from there so you don't freeze them and aren't life stealing off them.

-Windscream boots were and still are a bit hard to find for 20c. Until you find a good deal speccing into +1 curse for 4 pts can make things easier. I took the points from additional power charges as i wouldn't generate them anyways because warlords mark was more important.

-I highly recommend using a 4-link for curse on hit-assassins mark-warlords mark-herald of thunder. You have plenty of gem slots until you hit ~90 and can pick up leveled empower and other expensive gems. Dual cursing with HoT makes up for the short duration of curses applied with lightning warp at lower levels. This is especially important when your dps is low and you have to spend longer in one spot casting IN. With HoT new mobs running in to join the fight will also get cursed contributing to your life/mana leech. It also helps as early on a couple bad cast of IN that dont hit anything can oom you completely. HoT has a much larger range and will keep your mana leech going so you can warp forward and keep fighting.

-For me at least there were some low power points. 55-65 pre-Rime Gaze, and trying to advance into 70+ mapping pre-PoH. If you feel the same just keep pushing. Especially for PoH, build is great once you can 5-link it.

Hopefully this will be useful to someone. Thanks again for the great guide!

Really good advice, Herald of Thunder with doublecurses from the 4 Skillpoints really helps you through. Looking for a 20% quality gem, but the cheap ones are never online^^

Edit:
What slots do I need in the Rimegaze, blue for IN, blue for cast speed, green for added cold, and then red for Lifeleach or green for Coldpen? Coldpen seems ineffective if you don't have 20 quality on it, so I think Ill go for Lifeleach.
Last edited by Lichtbringer_I on Aug 3, 2015, 4:04:11 PM
From my understanding of cold pen will provide a minimum of 30% hidden (not reflected in tooltip) dps. Against packs or bosses with cold resist it could increase your effective damage by more than 100% (if the monster has max cold resist). Your results may vary but every time I checked added cold provided about 30% tooltip dps so I went with cold pen for better situational performance.

I always felt the need for LL in my IN setup but if you can make it work more power to you!

Short version:
Safe: blue-blue-green-red
use added cold if it provideds ~35-40%+ tooltip dps of cold pen
High damage: blue-blue-green-green

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info