[2.0 update No EB? No problem] SuperNova | whole screen 111K DPS | Atziri ez 4 min all boss'

is the skill tree for Shadow still viable as i noticed that the build got changed a lot recently in gearing/gems/colors
online from around 1PM CET
I posted new progression trees of shadow and witch and templar they are all viable and have pros and cons.

shadow you lose 2% spell dam but can play phase 2 earlier.
Witch balanced and most dps
Templar non crit and more life two fat life nodes at start for HC
Git R Dun!
In one of the screenshots i see you have 122 dexterity and have equipped vaal grace lvl 20 with 155dex... how ?
One is Phase 1
Other phase 2 lots of dex nodes over to acrobatics
Git R Dun!
So, on phase 2, the old gems that were in the helmet - Clarity, Purity of Ice, Reduced Mana, Herald of Thunder - should be replaced by Herald of Thunder, Summon Ice Golem, Minion Life and Minion Res.? And we should replace Enduring Cry with Vaal Grace?
bump
"
Duckling wrote:
So, on phase 2, the old gems that were in the helmet - Clarity, Purity of Ice, Reduced Mana, Herald of Thunder - should be replaced by Herald of Thunder, Summon Ice Golem, Minion Life and Minion Res.? And we should replace Enduring Cry with Vaal Grace?

yes all info in 2.0 second at top. Also uploaded a few maps. Now back to laddering since i got this sorted. Been playing this since Rampage time for something else.:P
Git R Dun!
In reassigning all my passive points again according to the tree on Phase 2 I may have noticed something. You may have ignored that there wasn't any extra skill points taken from the bandits in your lvl90+ phase 2 tree, since when redoing my passive skill tree I found it impossible to have all the skills assigned the way you have, even if I was lvl 100. Can you check that, please?
Have you got 3 skill pts from acts 4s?

If you're trying for phase acro at 92 you need to get out of celestial triangle.

I dumped it still have 93K flasked or 77K power charged.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAv4EBwSzBUIFtQceDdEOSA-rES0RlhNxFkAWbxa_GGoaOB0UIG4i6iSLJpUnLylPKjgsnC0fLdIwcTlSOkI6WDwFPV9BlkLDRKtFnUlRS3hMs1AwUXRSU1NSVUtVrlXGV5RYB1iuWfNd8l6lXyph4mNDZJ1mnmu3cFJw1XIPfIN_xoIQgpuD24V9idOMNo2_jmSO6Y9Gj6aP-pBVlSCVLpeVmjua4Juhnz6f36IAoqOmmacIrrO2-sBmwfPDOtD11CPVptte3ajfhN-w42ro1uvk6-7r9e0873zwH_DV8h33pvrS?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench

Edit also your bandits should be

Life (or Point), point, Power charge

With oak you gain a little life with another 5% point. like 8-10 life not worth respec. But I did respec cast speed to point.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2015, 8:53:23 AM
Ah, didn't get the 3 points from Act 4 yet. However I shall respec cast speed bandit then.

Also, I am on the Celestial Triangle, however my dps is only 45K with all 7 power charges on.

Here's my current equipment:

Shall I respec the celestial triangle and move to acrobatics or should I wait considering my equipment, in your opinion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info