[2.0 update No EB? No problem] SuperNova | whole screen 111K DPS | Atziri ez 4 min all boss'

Last edited by KpaLLI on Jul 12, 2015, 1:49:53 PM
How do you look at the previous leveling guide? It doesn't open up
ign <Scramble>
"
How do you look at the previous leveling guide? It doesn't open up

You can use previous tool for review old build tree.
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases
Updated
Git R Dun!
how can i curse 2 upon enemies?

and what aura should i use when i'm low level?
? You curse with lightning warp and curse on hit. It's automatic just move around curses.

Usually clarity until lightning warp is fast enough like lvl 60

Git R Dun!
I see you went with Elemental Damage on the first 5 passive nodes for Shadow. Wouldn't Cast Speed be a better choice for the increased chance of delivering more critical hits faster?
Maybe im scared of cast speed cos when you run into curse immune boss you cant leech mana best to slow cast with bigger core dps. give it a try i liked ele dam best this patch
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 14, 2015, 9:45:45 AM
Hello Aim Deep,

Thanks for the wonderful guide, I'm still working on getting all the linked sockets on the main weapon but already having a ton of fun.
Spoiler

But I was wondering if you can make the passive tree reflect the starting point of shadow? Since now you've got 2 forum threads for both classes it would be cool if this one actually is about shadow! Since atm I'm level 90 and wondering where I should go with some of my talent points (since now it looks like I should spec down to witch starting area, which i'm not sure if I should)
I read the last few posts and saw you've got the passive tree for shadow there, just a little suggestion then, can you throw it in the opening message so other people who are shadow and wondering can easily find it ;)

Also do you think it can be worth it to implement some jewels? Or are they rarely good enough to out perform the passives that are there?

Thanks again for the wonderful guide!
Last edited by Bobodelamonk on Jul 14, 2015, 10:44:33 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Maybe im scared of cast speed cos when you run into curse immune boss you cant leech mana best to slow cast with bigger core dps. give it a try i liked ele dam best this patch

Ok, will try it.

Can you update the gems used for the post-90 build? What will change in terms of gems past the 90th level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info