[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Around what lvl do i switch to kinetic blast? The base mana cost is fairly high so i dont think its good to lvl with.
"
For leveling in 2.0, Play EK and/or Flame Totem at the start, the tree works for it. At level 30 you can swap to Twyzel, using KB + LMP + Faster Attacks.

It's mentioned in the very first post of this thread.

I followed this and had no problems with mana using 1 mana pot up until I got some leech on gear/tree.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
The best one? Take one with more AS and Crit Chance.

@ Sydin117

Your version of KB looks really interesting but there are few things that worry me.

1. Don't You think that PowerCharge generation is kind of low? Assasins mark give you only 30% to generate PC while PCoC give you 51% so it give 66% more chance to get PowerCHarge.
Another thing is you will get PC only after kill not after crit like when you use PCoC. How you are generating PC on bosses?

2. What about ele resist on mobs? Each of them have some kind of ele resistance but we don't know how much. Probably it is hard to evaluate how much of your dps you loose due to mobs ele resistances.

3. Don't have problems with ele reflect ;)?

Sadly in order to respec to your version I will have to sell my physical gear and get gear with ele dmg. My Current wand & jewels are:

I also have w 5L Daresso's and recoloring it can be painful :). Getting 6L seems to be really important, without FA, AttackSpeed is very low and BM + LL is a must here. WED is also essential.
I will probably try(and I want) your build it will take some time till I get the right gear.

1) PCoC is definitely an option. You'd have to take out FA and then try to get the right colors (depending on chest piece, this may be an issue). With a 1.5 speed wand and 6 frenzy charges, the attack speed is still fast. If you've ever used a crit build with CoH and HoI; the power charges come pretty much instantly. So power charge generation is not so much an issue. In fact, with PCoC you could take out AM and put in EW curse.

As for bosses, I'm currently running these maps, plateau, canyon, cells, jungle valley, residence, dark forest, necropolis and orchard. I'm having a hard time breaking into 78+ as they don't seem to drop. For most maps, what you're describing is not an issue as there is always trash around to kill. Regardless, I'm sitting at 25K dps with just auras (no pots, no charges - frenzy or power). I think for the physical version, you probably have to have PCoC. I think my old set up was (PCoC, KB, GMP, PPaD, pierce and something else). Even fully charged, I wouldn't be at 25K (not even close for my guy). I was luck to break 14K. The high tier DPS physical wands cost too much.

2) From the 10 levels I've played, mobs melt no matter their resistance table. Resistance map mods are not an issue.

3) I don't run elemental reflect map mods. I think you can tell from the build and dps output that this would be a mistake. Single target reflect packs in maps I have not died to yet (not to say it couldn't happen). Maybe I've just gotten lucky. No life regen mod I don't put on blood rage.

Updated rings / amulet to push me to almost 59K (fully buffed):

To push this further, you could put in a Rat's Nest but I always find it too hard to cap everything when using maligaro's gloves.

The inspiration for changing this guy came from the same concept as some of the crit elemental windripper builds floating around.

Hey Oos,

Why don't you use any offensive curse? Like Assassin's Mark, or Projectile Weakness?

If you used one, which one would you pick?

Thanks
zzz
Congrats on that sick wand! Really, really nice!

As for the elemental build being superior, I think zaboleq's concerns are all very reasonable. The lack of lightning pen and pcoc are notable. With a phys wand like that, I'd be very happy sticking with pure phys =D

Running down to the duelist area is neat, though. It's tough to stretch the passive points for phys, but I really like the idea.
Well i just respected my scion to COC. Level 85 and with 6 power Charges and 4 frenzy charges my max dps is 14k with kb and 24k with frenzy, the single target dps even with frost wall was shit. Just got tired of the single target dps and that all the upgrades i get is only 700 or 800 dps.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
"
Vulpix0r wrote:

Finally crafted my wand, after 2 leagues. Alt spammed till I got Emperor + Incision. Regaled a Tempered.

Really nice wand but it looks like Ele version of build will be better:(.

I'm doing a hybrid with WED on KB. I can do reflect maps of both types, Thornflesh is removed so it's no longer an issue.
How do you feel about the new Hyrri's Ire as a chestplate for this build in terms of survivability?
IGN: TrulyRighteous
I would go daresso's over hyrri's ire. With daresso's you get 3 endurance charges worth of damage reduction, a pre-nerf version of CWDT-Immortal Call, and occasional onslaught. The extra flat evade is nic on ire, but you get 3000 flat from evasion flask (with high uptime thanks to surgeon's) and can get well over 1500 on shield, so +/- 1000 on chest isn't a huge chunk of our evade. I'd probably go belly of the beast over ire too.
I recently ripped my phys wander, so im rerolling for another one (Im in love with kinetic blast as a skill, so much fun!)

They have the same pdps, but different attack speeds:
vs.

Does anyone have an experience running a tornado over an imbued or vice versa?
Im asking because I kind of need to sell one of them to afford the rest of the gear I will need.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info