[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Interesting, I was considering trying out the elemental version, but wanted to wait until I had really good gear for the physical build so I could see if I liked it or not. Pretty hard for me to judge the build yet when I'm not optimally geared.

Would love to hear some other opinions of players with experience playing both physical and elemental.

It only took me all of my chromatics...

Just got to 75 and I'm loving this build, though! I linked HoI with curse on hit and poacher's mark for frenzy charges and a little bit of mana when blowing up mobs, and it works pretty well. Also what are thoughts on taking the 40% pierce nodes between shadow and ranger and dropping the pierce gem?
IGN: Disjunction
Last edited by Frumpty on Aug 4, 2015, 1:35:54 AM
Hmm. could someone please clarify something for me.

Oos was using a wand that had 24% increased fire damage on it. Now... It's my understanding, and I am probably wrong on this, that the 24% 'increased' fire damage, only increases the fire/elemental damage you already have on gear or in passive tree right? so if I was playing physical build, that 24% would have no impact on my dps?

Or does it just add 24% dmg as fire on top of my dps? I'm confused.
Someone answer kindly please: suppose i have to choose between a tornado and an imbued wand, same dps, which would be the best choice? Thx!
The best one? Take one with more AS and Crit Chance.

@ Sydin117

Your version of KB looks really interesting but there are few things that worry me.

1. Don't You think that PowerCharge generation is kind of low? Assasins mark give you only 30% to generate PC while PCoC give you 51% so it give 66% more chance to get PowerCHarge.
Another thing is you will get PC only after kill not after crit like when you use PCoC. How you are generating PC on bosses?

2. What about ele resist on mobs? Each of them have some kind of ele resistance but we don't know how much. Probably it is hard to evaluate how much of your dps you loose due to mobs ele resistances.

3. Don't have problems with ele reflect ;)?

Sadly in order to respec to your version I will have to sell my physical gear and get gear with ele dmg. My Current wand & jewels are:

I also have w 5L Daresso's and recoloring it can be painful :). Getting 6L seems to be really important, without FA, AttackSpeed is very low and BM + LL is a must here. WED is also essential.
I will probably try(and I want) your build it will take some time till I get the right gear.

Finally crafted my wand, after 2 leagues. Alt spammed till I got Emperor + Incision. Regaled a Tempered.
Hello, im trying to follow the guide and i just got to level 30. Was eager to swap to twyzel and KB from EK. The problem is that KB + LMP + Faster Attacks has really low dps (108 compared to the 500+ of EK+Faster casting + added fire in a reverb rod). Is that normal?
Last edited by Phantom92 on Aug 4, 2015, 12:16:15 PM
"
Vulpix0r wrote:

Finally crafted my wand, after 2 leagues. Alt spammed till I got Emperor + Incision. Regaled a Tempered.

Really nice wand but it looks like Ele version of build will be better:(.
i don't know if this was covered but what ilvl wand do I want to craft? Should it be ilvl83 and higher?
Thanks
ilvl 83+ so it can roll Dictator's or Merciless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info