[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
monkthekey wrote:
Thank you a lot for the reply !

I have one more question for you :

If I look at ur gear, not all the gems are upgraded to +20 % quality... Are there any reasons ?

Should I upgrade all my hems to quality 20 % ? Or just some of them ?

Thank you ! once again, nice build ! I wreck monster xD hahah

Not all your CWDT or aura gems need to be 20%, just your attack/support gems.
Check the wiki and see if the quality bonus helps you.

"
Clark wrote:
Thanks for your reply. Actually you should keep working on 2.0 builds. Ppl would really need them especially ones that could not get in beta atm like myself.
Another question will this Kinetic Blast build work in 2.0? Cos I really love playing this build. But the thought of losing immune physical damage without the CwDT setup make me scared. Will there be other defense system for this build? Thanks again Oos XOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvikVWmGL-w
Check my beta video, using Daresso's chest you can get the old CWDT setup (weaker but still).
Reflect sin;t so bad, and we generally got buffs with the gem scaling changes and Frenzy charges.
Some things have changed since that video but it's looking good.

"
Satsuki09 wrote:

I'm having a Blast! with this build right now, is there anything you can suggest to change for my gear?
I maxed all my resists besides fire which is around 50%, any idea how to get more?

Your gear is pretty good really, if your Fire is only 50% then make sure you cap it.
Now you just want to min-max the stats you have, getting better movement speed on boots, 20/20% gems and a 6L. Looking good though, best of luck!
IGN: @Oos
Hello!
Thanks for putting this simply amazing Build for us together!

I'd be very happy if you could look over my gear real quick and could tell me what i should replace etc :-)
(already getting gloves with 4 red slots for the increased duration gem.)

Hi Oos,

Just want to say both times I've played the temp leagues, I've been following your builds. First the Crit Dagger Reaver Ranger, and now the Kinetic Blast Shadow. They're just so fun and resilient, but still not too expensive. :)

I was wondering how you figure out if a particular wand will be a much better one, since you have to consider DPS, min-max DPS, crit chance, attack speed, etc.

For example, in my gear below, I got a 224 pDPS wand but base crit chance is only 8.96% and base attack speed is only 1.10.

Will a 150 pDPS wand with 10.xx+% crit chance and 1.50 base attack speed be much better? How do I figure this out?

Spoiler

IGN: Gennard
League: League SC
Timezone: GMT +8
Last edited by Gammarax on May 22, 2015, 7:09:49 AM
Now that I have started mapping with this build, when I alch maps,are there any mods I should look out for?
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Now that I have started mapping with this build, when I alch maps,are there any mods I should look out for?

You can do any mod. You just need to worry about the damage mods and not kill yourself. -max is the main one I'd avoid, but generally rippy maps with multiple damage mods aren't advised. The rest you can do fine, even no/half regen.
How do you figure out if a particular wand will be much better one, since you have to consider DPS, min-max DPS, crit chance, attack speed, etc.

For example, I got a 224 pDPS wand but base crit chance is 8.96% and base attack speed is 1.10.

Will a 170 pDPS wand with 10+% crit chance and 1.50 base attack speed be much better? How do I figure this out?
IGN: Gennard
League: League SC
Timezone: GMT +8
Hi Oos !!

Just to tell you that im lvl 69 now and I can clear 71 maps without too many problems (still dying, sometimes).

Here's my gear :

I was wondering if this build can kill the highest end game content ?And can you give me some advice of what I should change in my gear ?(I know I have to get a 6l belly)

Thank you again ! Badass build !!!
"
Gammarax wrote:
How do you figure out if a particular wand will be much better one, since you have to consider DPS, min-max DPS, crit chance, attack speed, etc.

For example, I got a 224 pDPS wand but base crit chance is 8.96% and base attack speed is 1.10.

Will a 170 pDPS wand with 10+% crit chance and 1.50 base attack speed be much better? How do I figure this out?

It's hard to work out if a 170pDPS 1.5aps wand will be better tooltip damage, it depends on the rest of your gear and if you have high attack speed already.

I'd personally prefer a slightly lower dps wand with 1.5aps because you're locked into animation for less time and have higher mobility/kiting ability. But it's probably not worth investing an a wand that's a "sidegrade". Up to you.

Probably just wait for a crazy 1.5aps high pDPS wand appears for you to buy.

"
monkthekey wrote:
Hi Oos !!

Just to tell you that im lvl 69 now and I can clear 71 maps without too many problems (still dying, sometimes).

Here's my gear :

I was wondering if this build can kill the highest end game content ?And can you give me some advice of what I should change in my gear ?(I know I have to get a 6l belly)

Thank you again ! Badass build !!!

Yeah nice gear, especially for your level, everything this mostly fine really.
master craft life on your Diamond Ring.
Then work towards 5/6 ling your Belly, you'll probably need to replace either your boots or gloves with an ev/ar hybrid piece so you can move your CWDT setup to one of those slots. I guess boots are easier to replace, look for 30 move speed so you can clear/kite faster.

As you level you'll get more life and mana, so you'll die less and have easier mana consumption.

Overall though really nice gear, enjoy!
My KB char is the only one I ever really go back to in Standard now - only really pop back to do dailys and make the odd sale, but always end up doing a few maps as it is such a fun and quick character. Every other character seems really slow now too, think I might even take some move speed nodes once I get a few more levels. Managed to improve my gear a bit, amazingly enough self found from end of last league (The gloves and shield) and bought the corrupted boots (weee! more move speed!)
Problem is any gear upgrades are now looking pretty much impossible - the wand is the obvious thing, it's just about OK - but a worthwhile upgrade will cost me at least 50ex, and I don't have it! Guess I could sell my current one first to get a bit more, and I have got bow knocking around that must be worth over 20ex. I'm still tinkering away at crafting one too, but would need to be insanely lucky.

Here is my current gear - not bad I think, and a surprising amount of it self found/crafted. Yeah - I know I should get a better Rat's nest!

Maybe I should sell this too....

hey, great build... having a blast (pun intended)
would you suggest using

or

might gain survivability with all that eva hmm + could get sick jewellery because of the bonus resists

at the moment im in the flashback league and use this gear:

had great luck with a corrupted 6L with proper colours in the league
Last edited by Berserkpinus on May 26, 2015, 6:43:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info