[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

look at the "xx - xx phys. damage" at your gear.. every point gives huge damage.
With "normal" gear you will be, like I, be araoung 20k. If you buy top gear, use flasks.. you will be around 40k.

The 110k/130k is only under optimal situation.

You can see my gear/stats at side 8 of this thread.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Mar 4, 2015, 5:17:17 PM
Have you ever considered quivers?
IGN: Hardship / Elistros / Civerb
Why do you Save Oak in cruel? Isn't the AS better?
GG GGG
How did you manage to run Vengeance and Riposte gems that ones need a weapon other ones duel wield ?
he is not using vengeance due not working(use reckoning) and riposte dont need dw just use both weapons when counter-attack if u got them.
Can you post video? Like map or atziri run ? Great bulid btw. :)
How are you not just getting 1-shotted because of Abyssus. How do you deal with phys reflect?Isn't block capped at 75 -- so you'll be getting hit really hard 25% of the time essentially....

I'm having a hard time seeing how this works in merc and maps with phys reflect
IGN Generic_Player
"
butterypanda wrote:
How are you not just getting 1-shotted because of Abyssus. How do you deal with phys reflect?Isn't block capped at 75 -- so you'll be getting hit really hard 25% of the time essentially....

I'm having a hard time seeing how this works in merc and maps with phys reflect

Would be interested in this too.

Also is life on hit really better than life leech for counter skills?
I just wanted to give you a shout out for this build. I am not poor by any means. I have mirrored gear, perfect shavs, Kaom's, corrupted gems, etc. The point isnt to brag its to illustrate how impressed i was with this build. Its hands down the strongest build I have played for the least amount of invested currency.

I was looking for something to do with my legacy facebreakers and I am flat out astounded. I never really realized how well flat physical damage scaled with the Facebreakers bonus. Its nuts!

This is hands down the smoothest build I have ever used in all phases of the game. Level 70 in 13 hours played. Once Facebreakers + Meginord is online its easy street. If you need more damage Old One's in the 40's turbo charges your dps, and then at 60 Abyssus skyrockets it into the absurd for how cheap this build is.

Anyway I just wanted to say Kudos I am having turbo fun! For those concerned about the Abyssus drawback dont be. You will block enough, and if you get hit then your CWDT setup will postpone any further physical damage. The physical damage tool tip on Infernal Blow is so astronomical that with 2% mana and 3% life leech its almost impossible to die.

Kudos man, having a lot of fun! The funny thing is I was mapping @ level 59 with a tabula and it wasnt until 68 that i had that 6L chest to use! SOOOO GOOOD!!!

Current Gear:
Spoiler

STATS: 30K INFERNAL BLOW DPS, 3.7K LIFE, 58% BLOCK CHANCE, 9.7K RIPOSTE, 7.6K VENGEANCE, 6K RECKONING, MAXED RESISTS @ Level 70.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on May 23, 2015, 10:15:14 AM
Wondering how well your edoms provides charges, in 2.0, is it enough to keep up with cwdt with ic and increased duration? Maybe throw in enfeeble?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info