[1.3] INFERNAL FIST - 5 Exalt Price, ATZIRI KILLER. Max Block, 110k AoE/130k Single DPS, 5.5k+ HP

"
torture chamber map boss - what is that stupid beam which you obviously cant block and cant run away from? usually i kill him fast enough but if that beam hits me im just dead.

maze map boss - is it even possible to tank that one hard hitting blow?

necropolis map boss - how many fire resistance do you need here? im at 80%fire with saffells and if i stand still for more than 3 seconds i die, this boss especially annoys me because the firestorm seems to get stronger when hes dead

residence map boss - i don´t know what to do, i just die whichever shield i use. usually i reach him, he ports away, casts sth and im dead

First of all sorry for my bad english.

well look, each boss have a mini strategy based on the build u play. To begin with, with this Fb build use a saffells at Shock and horror, and send it to hell in 3sec. Be ware and just avoid totems, or adds and whats most important, pay attention to the Flasks! Our build need these nice flasks when we play the great old one or saffells. Also let me ask u... u use before boss entrances, life gain on hit?

Maze Boss. yes we can facetank bosses, but its better to avoid the hitting blow Vaal does. I die if i desynch and hit me[5096 hp]. So just run away, its easy and slow motion one :) In the Atziris mode 2ble, use Topaz! and quicksilver to run from thw one boss to another.

Necropolis. Same, use life gain on hit, run to her with quicksilver, i dont recommend using Saffels here, and whats more important, simply, avoid the after death-firestorm [also cyclones in Academy one], i dont survive, many others not if i see the dead boss.And Ruby's is a good idea...Bosses have a strat to be killed. Or u have 9000 hp for the Ubber one, so you dont care :P

As for Dominus....hmmm in my opinion Palace boss is more dif than Atziri's where you have to be dodge skilled player [yes maybe we canfacetank her too, but i dont know maybe 3-4 deaths are sure, if we do that and dont avoid flameblast]. Here i just use warp to avoid tottems, all flasks i have, haste, topaz,remove bleeding, but sometimes i get killed too. And to sum up with: Facebreakers used to be overpowered build, still is, but have some issues. My basic problem etc is lack of movement skills, so i decided a +50 int node for 20%Q-lvl warp, faster casting, reduce. Also use Shield charge with Elemenntal prol, Chance to ignite, added fire damage, in easy mobs maps, to kill some ranged
Last edited by Io_2222 on Feb 14, 2015, 6:26:07 PM
What if I got a 900% facebreakers? Would I still need an abyssus, since we don't crit? Or could I get away with a resist/armor/hp helmet?

Thanks
Definitely no. Abyssus is not for crit, it's for massive flat physical damage (40-60 added phys is HUGE). Having higher rolled FB you benefit even more from flat phys.
In this particular build, could IB be substituted with cyclone and varying support gems to the same effect?
What gems should we prioritize quality on?
5 ex? i bought all of it for 32c
"
broseidon07 wrote:
What gems should we prioritize quality on?

damage gems. It was my question also, so i search and decided this priority

added fire damage
added physical dmg
herald oh ash
faster attacks
CWDT
life gain on hit
riposte
reckoning
some other gems are AOE, so we can have them in 20%, in late game in my opinion [melee sp, IB, hatred]
"
SmiteThee88 wrote:
Great build, great explanations!

I've got two questions:

1.If I want to use cyclone, do I just simply switch the skill gems and that's all?

2.Have you ever try to run Atiziri? Seems like this build can faceroll her.If you have, any
tips/suggestions?

Thanks man!

:D

1]i dont know the 1, i suppose yes

2] because another user asked also, i will give a summary of my fights against her
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Propably this build can do Atziri and very easy. So i enter Sacrifice, my first flasks are:

. These are for the double Vaal Fight. Also i use
until Haste has many souls, then i swap to
. Why i do this? to feel safer against Vaal Falen monsters. Don't forget that we take 41% more phy damage, so i get the souls and then i travel to the 1st boss room. What to say about the 2 Vaals? propably easy fight. I enter, waiting to grow, then i use haste and promise and almost kill or kill the 1st one. The only issue maybe is were the 2 Vaals apear together and one use that stupid rain. So dodge. Also swap melee spash with life gain on hit. Road to the 3. I use these :
. I enter their room, and i go [they dont see me ] to the next dore carefully, use the same tactic and instant kill one of them. Avoid using poison for 10-15sec and run, then aim the range one [ some players kill her first, but i prefer to instant kill the one near the door]. And last one the cyclone. And watch out the after kill rain! Now to the road for the Atziri, i use
, enter the room [ i dont swap melee fot life gain on hit at first time because after 3 secs, she always calls the minions.], hit her with haste. The minions one is the easy part to refil. Be fast with the splash-life gain on hit change. [ if 2 monsters approach swap it ]. Thats because after the minions a double flameblast come out, and then the other special attack. I suggest not to tank these attacks, just run to the corners, its kinda easy. So The most dif verison is the 4one. When this phase begin, go to the center of them!. When they appear run to avoid the first center flameblast. They will attack your position, so walk all time and dont DOnt hit the mirror one!. I can say that these build can facetank, the 4phase [ with rubys], but because we dont need deaths, just avoid flameblast and storm call together attack. If u die, when u enter again go fast and try facetank, because it hurts after death. I use Shield charge, when i have no flask to run :) .
Last edited by Io_2222 on Feb 21, 2015, 6:11:14 AM
Great build so far, I made this char on HC currently level 66, still face rolling everything, I have 3k hp atm, around 19k aoe 26k single target, (I am not running hatred, because I dont wana one shot myself) Instead I am running haste, now I have a few question I wana ask, why dont we pick up more armour nodes?the unyielding seems solid and prevent crit dmg on you as well. Also why not pick ironreflexes as well since we are getting unwavering stance.
I am running this build, but my numbers are no where near yours (currently maxing out at about 6k)... not really sure what I am doing wrong... I dont have all the gear you have but I would think I'd at least be in the 20k range just following the build and having similar rares...

Last edited by shdaenn on Mar 3, 2015, 8:24:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info