[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

Just can't stay away from this glorious build...I've tried Fire Trap, Firestorm, Reave, Split Arrow, Kinetic Blast, SRS, and Facebreaker Cyclone with auras, and nothing even comes close. D:

The frustrating part is now my gear is pretty much as good as it can get, so my next upgrade is, oh, 60 exalts away...(headhunter) or maybe 180 exalts away...(1000 kaom's)

Was getting a bit bored in that respect (of the game/item hunt, not the build) so i started playing with vaal cyclone. died 3 times at level 92, sucks real bad, but haven't had problems since i started using less duration so that i can avoid those huge elemental storm call/flame blasts that appear when you murk bloodlines mobs...and yeah the spark is back :D definitely wouldn't risk it in hc though...haha
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jul 31, 2015, 12:14:36 AM
Hahaha, sounds funny. Yea it can get easy.. You could also search for a rare axe that you can mastercract + weapon range, if you find one better than atziri it could be crazy. I don't expect mine will improve though since culling corrupt so i'm quite happy for now.

I've got jewels to keep me going atm, also gloves/head/boots can be better, but not a focus atm. I've started to see and ending to the big goal however of hitting 100, that really spurs me on! In this build i just so rarely die, only doing dumb things most of the time.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
why do you go resolute technique if you dont mind me asking?
love the build!
"
radiant34 wrote:
why do you go resolute technique if you dont mind me asking?
love the build!

To make sure our hits never miss. Then we don't need to stack accuracy. It is a dps increase.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 31, 2015, 2:14:12 AM
you don't leech when you miss
building for accuracy and crit requires investment in tree/gear
crit makes it harder to deal with reflect with gem swaps

we just straight up don't need more damage, even maps that enfeeble us, grant monsters additional life and physical damage reduction etc get dunked on just fine.

Last edited by alexvsevil on Jul 31, 2015, 2:16:00 AM
whats best to use?

Amplify node or

Dps is the same but dont know how to see which has better range
HC viable?
"
Enwx wrote:
whats best to use?

Amplify node or

Dps is the same but dont know how to see which has better range

Amplify.

"
pawe1991 wrote:
HC viable?

Yes it is.
Running this build but I might have to give up, it's amazing but just not affordable :( for me at least...

I have 6400 hp and 18k dps(tooltip) so they are decent but i cant run mings heart due to losing res and hp, if i had legacy koams i would not have that issue but i cant afford it and also will never be able to afford headhunter so atm I am as strong as I can get but it doesn't feel enough.
"
Crixus8000 wrote:
Running this build but I might have to give up, it's amazing but just not affordable :( for me at least...

I have 6400 hp and 18k dps(tooltip) so they are decent but i cant run mings heart due to losing res and hp, if i had legacy koams i would not have that issue but i cant afford it and also will never be able to afford headhunter so atm I am as strong as I can get but it doesn't feel enough.

I can't afford legacy Kaom's / Headhunter either and I'm doing just fine.

Post your gear maybe. It could also just be that you're going too ham on everything and not respecting fatal mods. I do that sometimes too. This build CAN faceroll everything, but some things take a different approach than just 'hold right click'. Sometimes it's a bloodlines mob with corrupting blood and the gameplay becaomes 'hold right click and then hit a remove bleed life flask so i don't die'.

I have tried/played a lot of builds in 2.0 and im pretty sure you're going to have a hard time finding anything with the same degree of speed, damage, survivability, and straight up simplicity/ease of gameplay for anywhere near the same cost of where you're currently at. I say stick with it and have faith.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info