[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

It is possible to do Atziri with ~5.5k hp with a Tabula? I usually fail on the trio, don't know where the damage comes from.
IGN: Aristona
Abaxoth video up here(link)!

"
aristona37 wrote:
It is possible to do Atziri with ~5.5k hp with a Tabula? I usually fail on the trio, don't know where the damage comes from.

Sure it is possible, just have to be very careful.

I usually kill the guy with the sword hands first, and the titty bitch last.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Updated guide all around, fixes some mistakes i found in writing, also updated my gem section, gearing section and my jewels.

Now at 10k hp, and using life on hit.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Updated guide all around, fixes some mistakes i found in writing, also updated my gem section, gearing section and my jewels.

Now at 10k hp, and using life on hit.

nice! i would shit my pants if i ran into him. the amount of dmg you were taking with almost 10k life and ruby flask....zzzzz

i can't even hit level 93, due to bullshit. desync? there go 20 maps which takes me about 3 hours because i make sales and stuff all night. pop granite flask and cyclone through 3 quill birds? instagibbed somehow oh okay

do village ruin only level 74 and shit on the bird boss that normally wrecks me with no problem? nice! time to faceroll the dog...oh i got one shotted by the bleed, oh okay.

it's always something... ;__;

but i mean i guess it's better than worrying about normal ass mobs/map bosses like every other build lol.

maybe when i get legacy kaoms i can go more than 10% exp without getting exploded haha
I should use life leech on map clears and life gain swap for bosses?
Nope, the other way around :)
Do you think I can do Atziri with my current gear?

Currently level 88.
IGN: Aristona
I recently ran into some issues with certain bosses. I'm steamrolling any mobs with thsi build but I don't currently have al the best gear liek koams, mings and darresoes salute but I'm currently farming for them now.

I died twice today, I fought abomination piety in a lvl 76 map and she had way too many circle things up I could nto move anywhere, the game lagged and I died. Is that chaos dmg ? If so then mings will work great there but is there anything else i can do ?

Also a boss in a lvl 76 map used bear trap on me, i couldn't move or do anything and just died, I'm still noobish but what can I do about bear traps please ? :/

Thanks in advance, really loving this build and by far the best I have had!
"
aristona37 wrote:
Do you think I can do Atziri with my current gear?

Currently level 88.

You should be able to. What is your hp?

If you are afraid, then just wait till you leveled with running atziri then you can die. That's what i do. I never ever had problems with killing her, but it happens that i can die if i fail.

She really isn't that hard. You can also swap in concentrated effect instead of increased aoe for her if you lack dps.

"
Crixus8000 wrote:
I recently ran into some issues with certain bosses. I'm steamrolling any mobs with thsi build but I don't currently have al the best gear liek koams, mings and darresoes salute but I'm currently farming for them now.

I died twice today, I fought abomination piety in a lvl 76 map and she had way too many circle things up I could nto move anywhere, the game lagged and I died. Is that chaos dmg ? If so then mings will work great there but is there anything else i can do ?

Also a boss in a lvl 76 map used bear trap on me, i couldn't move or do anything and just died, I'm still noobish but what can I do about bear traps please ? :/

Thanks in advance, really loving this build and by far the best I have had!

Piety as far as i was able to find out is doing fire damage with all her abilities. Bring a couple of fire resist potions that should help you when you get messed up. I heard someone say she throws the globes at you, so if you dont move all over while she throws them, you have more space to move after. Anyways just make sure you are close enough to leech the whole time and you can probably leech through it, cyclone is genius for fighting her since we can move in circles around her whiles she is beaming, and still do full dmg.

In a bear trap, first ofc try to avoid, but else tempest warp around till it expires.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Aug 3, 2015, 4:14:57 AM
Ty for the info man! I didn't know you could do that while trapped. And yeah I was stupid and didn't leech I tried to just avoid her powers but it just made it worse.

I just bought a kaoms now though and jumped up from 6.6k hp to 7.5k :D next i will get x2 mings then i should be wrecking things even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info