[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

Oh shit, i missed that.

Updated now, thanks!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Alright so.. it was requested that i upload a malachai video, i am uploading one now while i am at work. Slacking big time just lolling around, even took a slam and all, was cooking food and had 15min left before leaving for work.. Anyways, you get the picture.. faaacerooolll...

So, it should come online at this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYSnDb2KzQY

In like 86 minutes from posting this. Yea i know, my upload speed sucks.

I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I will be trying to run this with Lightning Coil instead of Kaoms. Any idea on how I can hit capped resistances? Will I need to change out some uniques?
Maybe take a resist ring instead of a mings, or you can use jewels/build.
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Hmmm okay, do you think that would be a good route to go? Or do you think I should trade LC for Kaoms and just go that route? This is on warbands.
"
mlande14 wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Hmmm okay, do you think that would be a good route to go? Or do you think I should trade LC for Kaoms and just go that route? This is on warbands.

Sorry for the delay i got distracted..

I personally have zero problems with physical damage, it's nearly always elemental effects that threatens me. So yes i would advice kaoms over coil. Life is King.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
mlande14 wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Sorry for the delay i got distracted..

I personally have zero problems with physical damage, it's nearly always elemental effects that threatens me. So yes i would advice kaoms over coil. Life is King.

shh....they might hear you...
Last edited by alexvsevil on Jul 27, 2015, 4:00:45 AM
Would it be possible to run this off mana and use hatred, AA and herald of ash? What would the cost of cyclone be and how much mana leech would be needed?

Also if you ran a 6 link belly of the beast would you make a 6 link vengeance or is there something better to put in it?

Also then you would be chilling nearly everything thus making good use of the new hypothermia support gem for more damage multiplier vs chilled enemies instead of faster attacks no?

Cheers
The mana cost is gonna be around 60. How much you need, i don't know you'll have to try it out, but yes you would be able to use hypothermia.

I would not make a vengeance, since it's just there for a little bit of defense. Maybe a leap slam, maybe a frenzy for single target. Try out some stuff till you find something imba.
Hi!

Can you explain why you don't use Conc effect anymore? I'm afraid what you said went in one eye and out the other LOL

I'm not seeing any difference in the gem, please explain!

Thanks!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info