[2.0] The Original Chaos/Physical 2H-Axe BM Cyclone | All mapmods | MF-able | AoE Focus |

Because of how the gem was changed, you now lose 45% of your area by using it = you almost have half the area when you use it = it sucks for general play.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
OK, duh, I see what you mean now. You pretty much have to wear carcass now if you use it, i agree, and also I don't see the point.

Bad news is I will have to re color my disfavour. Good thing I saved all those chroms. :(
Censored.
Hey guys,

first of all, thanks for your guide. D2 Barb feeling all the way =)

My question, what do you think of

The increased life leech is awesome in my opinion, it felt like you were all the time at 100 % life. Even reflect isn't a problem anymore.

+ The increased chaos dmg... it might be a good synergy with mings

Last edited by KillMcKenzy on Jul 28, 2015, 5:46:19 PM
I think I need to get one. I have a now sucko legacy that I was using before 2.0 and it worked fine. Now, not so much. But the new buffed ones ... yes!
Censored.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
mlande14 wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Maybe take a resist ring instead of a mings, or you can use jewels/build.

Hmmm okay, do you think that would be a good route to go? Or do you think I should trade LC for Kaoms and just go that route? This is on warbands.

Sorry for the delay i got distracted..

I personally have zero problems with physical damage, it's nearly always elemental effects that threatens me. So yes i would advice kaoms over coil. Life is King.

No problem, and yea I have a Kaom's now. I will link my setup below. Any pointers on upgrades (besides 6L axe)?

Also, thoughts on possibly removing Life Leech gem for more damage if you have LL on gloves? Have not tested yet, just curious

Spoiler
"
sklipnoty wrote:

Wow you made a video! Thanks for sharing!!

Tomorrow i'm uploading an apex of sacrifice run, then if you don't mind i would put your video also in the guide(link to your post so leave it as it is without updating gears!). Then people can see how it works without OP gears, you even just have a 4L :))

Very nice. :D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 29, 2015, 3:18:27 PM
"
KillMcKenzy wrote:
Hey guys,

first of all, thanks for your guide. D2 Barb feeling all the way =)

My question, what do you think of

The increased life leech is awesome in my opinion, it felt like you were all the time at 100 % life. Even reflect isn't a problem anymore.

+ The increased chaos dmg... it might be a good synergy with mings

Glad you enjoying :)

Personally i am not a big fan of the chest, outside of skin transfer :D. Life leech rate is okay, but it won't affect the life leech limit, and on reflect the danger is dying in 1 second anyway meaning life leech will not save you because it still leeches over time.

Due to the way increased dmg works, that increased damage will be like 4% increase physical or something, which is next to nothing.

I'd rather take a belly myself.

"
mlande14 wrote:

No problem, and yea I have a Kaom's now. I will link my setup below. Any pointers on upgrades (besides 6L axe)?

Also, thoughts on possibly removing Life Leech gem for more damage if you have LL on gloves? Have not tested yet, just curious

Spoiler

For upgrades.. hmm i see your gear is good all around, most importantly you have high life on all items. Still, i'd just save for weapon. Maybe try to get some good jewels also.

Since you are not using headhunter, if you can get enough resist on other gear(by getting all around slightly better items/jewels, then you can maybe use a devoto's devotion, it's very good for this build.

Life leech i only got to cap leech in single target. Most of the time you won't even need it in single target, only a few bosses.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 30, 2015, 3:45:32 AM
I am back to facerolling ALL map mods. This build has become a true god in 2.0.
Atziri video added.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info