New Year's Gore Fireworks end this Weekend!

Gore fireworks is over on the 3rd...YAWN!!! Chris' attempt at humor (zombie crew)... go back to posting pictures with fishing rods in the background. You already have the cruelest of humor, excessive RNG instead of real crafting. Adding insult to injury, give us more videos on Hideout interior decorating and pretend that game breaking problems are not happening. Repeat after me..."it's not happening, it's not happening, it's not happening...". God damnit, my 63% speed increase because the 1.3 passive tree has these wonderful speed nodes has increased my desync by 63%. AARRGGHH!!!! I got a rock before with desync with 25 to 30 percent speed increase builds. Now I'm getting stoned by those rocks just because I can go even faster. Speed does kill in Wraeclast but so does standing too close to a mob.

The biggest expansion ever coming in early April. Must be patch 1.4 with a new full act... a trepidatious 2 thumbs up as each major patch to date causes more server side overload.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Chris wrote:
Two big priorities are the Hall of Grandmasters unique map and our largest expansion ever, which we'll be releasing around early April.

I really think these are two great things but shouldn't be client stability & bugfixing the two big priorities before adding more content to the game? No offence, just wondering.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Gore fireworks is over on the 3rd...YAWN!!! Chris' attempt at humor (zombie crew)... go back to posting pictures with fishing rods in the background. You already have the cruelest of humor, excessive RNG instead of real crafting. Adding insult to injury, give us more videos on Hideout interior decorating and pretend that game breaking problems are not happening. Repeat after me..."it's not happening, it's not happening, it's not happening...". God damnit, my 63% speed increase because the 1.3 passive tree has these wonderful speed nodes has increased my desync by 63%. AARRGGHH!!!! I got a rock before with desync with 25 to 30 percent speed increase builds. Now I'm getting stoned by those rocks just because I can go even faster. Speed does kill in Wraeclast but so does standing too close to a mob.

The biggest expansion ever coming in early April. Must be patch 1.4 with a new full act... a trepidatious 2 thumbs up as each major patch to date causes more server side overload.

wow !
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Hype :o
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.

On a side note:

"
Chris wrote:
largest expansion ever

HYPE
Last edited by d3s0 on Jan 2, 2015, 3:03:42 PM
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Chameleon wrote:
I wish these and the previous fireworks were a permanent use-as-often-as-you-like one time purchase...

So that every trip to town would be a nonstop fireworks fest? No thanks.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

let the fireworks start..
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Lord_Kamster wrote:
Please make it so we can save our hideout layouts somehow when switching from one hideout to another. Ingame, MTX, I don't care, but it'll encourage people who like designing hideouts to continue doing so instead of making one they like and never designing anything else since they don't want to lose it.

this
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Huh, GGG nickel-and-diming us again...

What did they put you on probation for anyways?

I agree, not sure about these MTX's lately, I'm inclining to agree with you here..
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info