New Year's Gore Fireworks end this Weekend!

Many of our developers are coming back from their holidays on Monday, so our skeleton crew will be fleshed out (a zombie crew?) this week. Two big priorities are the Hall of Grandmasters unique map and our largest expansion ever, which we'll be releasing around early April.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
First! Awesome stuff :D Happy new years everyone!

Last edited by iPikachu on Jan 1, 2015, 9:08:40 PM
sweet Happy New Year Guy's n Gal's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jan 1, 2015, 9:10:44 PM
Great! Keep up the work!
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 1, 2015, 9:11:48 PM
sweet
Act 4 hype!
IGN:
@Antilogy
Are fireworks effective in the water while fishing?
"
Krillson wrote:
Are fireworks effective in the water while fishing?

Chum is traditionally fish gore; but any sort of blood and flesh shreds slurry should attract sharks and other large predatory fish, so it should increase your odds of catching the big one.

/theorycrafting
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Very nice
I wish these and the previous fireworks were a permanent use-as-often-as-you-like one time purchase...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info