New Year's Gore Fireworks end this Weekend!

"
...Nickel and dime. 15c.

15 points.

It's a joke...get it?

And I was put on probation for being a LOT meaner to someone than I've ever been to you. I felt the authorities were taking too long to deal with a certain person's bullshit so I painted the thread red with the blood of the guilty and called the cops myself. I waited at the crime scene to make sure they arrived.

Yeah, I get it now. Sarcasm doesn't work well through the internet though. I couldn't tell if you were being serious or just joking about it lol.

Did GGG delete the topic?

Well, I'm glad you actually called the cops yourself and got that person the help they needed. I have a schizophrenic sister who was committed involuntary several years ago, and was eventually put on meds. Now she is off them again, and we need to get her the help she needs. But only if she is a danger to herself or others. It's very hard because we don't know what to do. I've told my mom/grandma to just call the cops and say she is trespassing. She would either end up on the streets, or eventually in a menstal institution. That's a lot better for her though, as what she has to live with now. She is gone insane. And she needs to be on her meds. Last month I almost called 911 because she was screaming like someone was stabbing her. I thought she was going to kill herself. But when I grabbed the phone she stopped, and then though, well the cops wont believe me.

Anyways, glad that you got that person help and waited at the crime scene.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 3, 2015, 12:09:18 AM
Is there a time limit when we have to submit our grandmaster by?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info