Synergy Guild - Original Thread

^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

I hope you are enjoying the game and new content.
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Dec 27, 2015, 7:42:08 AM
^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.
Good evening, me and my friend just left our old guild because the leader of it decided to make it a HC only guild, so we decided to look up on the guild forums and we came across Synergy, from the description we love it. Personally I'm quite an active player, but I'm kinda dynamic cuz I still have work to go to. I pretty much play on SC only, I enjoy farming maps, helping others, and occasionally theorycrafting with my character. That's about it. Want to know more about me? PM me in game and we can have a chat, you'll find that I'm an exceptionally friendly person :3
^
Recruiting new members.

GunMetallica - Glad we hooked up in-game, hope to see you in guild chat soon!

Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Dec 27, 2015, 9:02:32 PM
^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

^
Recruiting new members.

Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Dec 28, 2015, 11:35:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info