Synergy Guild - Original Thread

The guild is currently full. Applications posted on the guild forum will be considered in the order they were received as space becomes available. We apologize for the delay in getting new members admitted and will try to accommodate requests as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest in our community!

--The link to the guild forum where you can apply in listed in the first post on this thread.
Hello, I am looking for guild to help me grow and learn.I would like to join this guild.

Thank you
Please see the front page (first post) - we are not currently accepting any new members.

Thank you for your interest in our community.
Hi I'm new to POE, but have logged a lot of hours on D3 and have been very active in clan/guild. I'm looking for something new and different. I have started up a number of characters in the last couple weeks trying to get a feel for different builds prior to the start of the new season. It sounds like you may still be full, but please consider sending me a pm me when you have a spot. I' have been playing too many characters to leave an IGN at the moment.

Thanks!
Is the first post still correct that you do not take any new members?
Hello,

My apologies for the delay in responding to posts.

Yes, it is true that we are not currently admitting any new members at this time. We are just now beginning to clean the roster by getting rid of inactive players after which we will begin recruitment again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recruiting is anticipated to begin within the next week (7 days).
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The guild leadership was unable to play for many weeks which is the reason for not admitting any new members. We apologize for the delay in responding to posts and for the time that the roster has been closed to recruitment.

Hope to see you sometime soon in-game & in guild chat!

Merry Christmas! - Happy holidays! - Happy New Year!
The roster purge of inactive players has been completed.

Synergy is now accepting applications for current players.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

I hope you are enjoying the game and new content.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
Synergy Guild
^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.
^
Recruiting new members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info