Synergy Guild - Original Thread

^
Recruiting new members.

If you would like to join and see if we are a good fit for you, please read through the first post in this thread for details about the guild and for application instructions. Applicants are typically approved within a day (24 hours) but can be admitted in as little as a few moments if involved parties are available.

I hope you are enjoying the game and new content.
hi , invite pls
IGN:TheBeby
"
Endri wrote:
hi , invite pls
IGN:TheBeby

Please read through the first post in this thread for details on how to join the guild.

Thank you!
In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
Hey i just did a application on your forums. i hope u guys check it out soon i really wanna join.
Do you have a feel for what regions your members come from? I'm interested in Au/Nz servers/times so there are people around to play with/chat to.
"
Armadilloze wrote:
Do you have a feel for what regions your members come from? I'm interested in Au/Nz servers/times so there are people around to play with/chat to.

We are planning to conduct an "activity check" after the Prophecy league begins to purge inactive players from the guild roster and make room for active members. I'm hesitant to say roughly how many players would be online when you would be, but there are always some players online. How many players are online at any given time is dependent on many variables, none of which I have any control over or a way to estimate in advance.

Feel free to try the guild out and if you are unhappy with the experience in any way you are always free to leave at any time.

We are currently full, or nearly full, applications posted on the guild forum will be considered in the order they were posted once space becomes available.

Thanks for your interest in Synergy!

Kind Regards,
SlipOnShoes88 & AuroraHorizon
Last edited by SlipOnShoes88 on Jun 1, 2016, 6:07:39 PM
Thanks for the response - I'll keep an eye out once Prophecy starts
Hello,

I founded the Synergy guild and led it under two different accounts. I subsequently handed it over and moved on. After growing it to the maximum roster size with many stash tabs it became a burden that I no longer wanted to shoulder. I have been hearing from players that the guild has been handed over once again and has morphed into something very disappointing to me.

The original Synergy guild forum has been deleted and is no longer available.

For the record, the shell that was once the Synergy guild no longer resembles the guild that I founded and ran. My apologies to the Synergy guild members who participated for the core beliefs and philosophy Synergy represented under my management, I hope you are able to find a community that you enjoy.

Kind Regards,
Slip / Aurora

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info