Melee is the worst bullshit ever in poe

The clear speed makes me wanna cry too :_;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Infernal blow have good clear speed until 70 maps, if you can take the reflects.

Btw you should try merciless pvp, melee full block running around like headless chickens trying to catch the rangers, until unblockable 1millions deeps exploding arrows stop their misery .

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 26, 2014, 10:03:27 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
"

Infernal blow have good clear speed until 70 maps, if you can take the reflects.

Btw you should try merciless pvp, melee full block running around like headless chickens trying to catch the rangers, until 1millions deeps exploding arrows unblockable stop their misery .

Shit, you reminded me of my prenerf Duelist. I would just evade/block/dodge everything in pvp and the one million dps bow users were the ones running around.

Rip although you didn't die.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Didn't Etup die at level 90 and then got back to fourth place playing a melee build?

In the hardcore Bloodlines league?
Last edited by elitedesolator on Dec 26, 2014, 10:27:31 AM
"
Didn't Etup die at level 90 and then got back to fourth place playing a melee build?

And with a 2h build. But shhhhh... Melee sucks.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"

And with a 2h build. But shhhhh... Melee sucks.

with this much of a fanbase backing him up he could make it with shield charge coc so yeah

"
Sygnano wrote:
with this much of a fanbase backing him up he could make it with shield charge coc so yeah

Well I guess melee is not doable then

Thanks for enlightening us with your wisdom

Here's mine:
Last edited by elitedesolator on Dec 26, 2014, 10:45:21 AM
"

yea, he get back by having friends kills bosses for him until merciless and streamers giving him free items.
I don t know if this reflect the state of a normal melee user.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 26, 2014, 11:04:23 AM
"
lolozori wrote:
"

yea, he get back by having friends kills bosses for him until merciless and streamers giving him free items.
I don t know is this reflect the state of a normal melee user.

That jealousy though
"
"
lolozori wrote:
"

I don t know is this reflect the state of a normal melee user.

That jealousy though

not really,

I don t care about Etup, neither OP and this thread not about top players but about general melee users...

As a matter of fact, top players like him are not good exemples for the state of a class, since they have help and they play better than 99% of all players. Also Etup create super tanky builds for HC, he can t die but he often need to stay back and let people kill stuff for him until he have the currency to get more dps.

The game should be balanced for normal people not for on the 1%.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 26, 2014, 11:04:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info