Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Symmetrykun wrote:
Where can I find post about Trap in gloves setup?
And which setup should I take off in exchange? CWDT+Cold snap?

I've post every few pages whenever anyone asks for help on boss dmg. :)

Big_Realize found that a 4 link spire trap is CRAZY complementary to our build and gave a great answer here (page 919).

"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
M0f0 wrote:
Howdy, can anyone write new gem setup with LS for noobs here? Im kinda lost which gems to sacrify or not.

if you have advanced traps affix on your gloves:

If you don't have advanced traps affix

Remove clarity, curse setup (and decoy totem or flame dash)
You don't have to buy another gloves or anything, 4-link lightning spire is pretty good too. All you need is to recolor your items, it's not expensive

You really don't NEED special gloves (I think BIG stomped to lvl 100 with it in his helm, and the trick is only used by a fraction of the base - it's not yet in ENKI's core recommendations)... but gloves that have both Advanced Traps and Fast Cast are easily available, and 6-7 link power seems worth it (I also have blind support in my ghetto gear).

Get yourself anti-tank grenade traps to go with your chain gun arc for a handful of chaos:
http://poe.trade/search/ikerasisitaruk
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 25, 2019, 9:21:36 AM
"
ShawnDream wrote:

Thanks. I realy searched this post, but failed.
"
Symmetrykun wrote:
"
ShawnDream wrote:

Thanks. I realy searched this post, but failed.

You are welcome! I love this build not just because Arc chain is awesome, but because the quality community teaches so much!

The depth of gearing priority guides (with experts crunching POB backing them) has made it easy to pick deep discount gear that's still super effective.

I've spent about 2 ex on my gear, (mostly on watcher wrath leech eye) and I've stomped every map combo I've found (although I prefer to reroll when I see monsters do +70% with player vuln - too squishy and careless).

One of these days I'll have the cash and time to get real weapons, but I probably won't miss them until shaper/elder.
"
"
mhyun wrote:
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what my next step is? I have ~160c.

To read the “What to Upgrade Next” miniguide at the start of the first post. Also, your character tab is private.

I removed the storm brand thing for the lightning spire. I kept my curses + cold snap. I thought storm brand was just really underwhelming.

Onslaught+culling strike is kinda sexy, but I got 8% onslaught on a jewel and that gives me onslaught most of the time. Storm brand feels really sluggish to cast and deals 0 dmg compared to lightning spire trap. God that LS dmg is just absolutely balls crazy.

Do you think this is worth 2 exalts for arc build? Trying to sell it but no interest

"
SCStrafe wrote:
"
"
mhyun wrote:
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what my next step is? I have ~160c.

To read the “What to Upgrade Next” miniguide at the start of the first post. Also, your character tab is private.

I removed the storm brand thing for the lightning spire. I kept my curses + cold snap. I thought storm brand was just really underwhelming.

Onslaught+culling strike is kinda sexy, but I got 8% onslaught on a jewel and that gives me onslaught most of the time. Storm brand feels really sluggish to cast and deals 0 dmg compared to lightning spire trap. God that LS dmg is just absolutely balls crazy.

Do you think this is worth 2 exalts for arc build? Trying to sell it but no interest

I need to find one of those jewels, and redo my bindings... I'm too lazy to apply storm brand 99% of the time, which means my helm is a pretty big waste (except for the passive +shock effect).

I do hear for uber/elder/shaper level fights brand+Surge+Cull + either Inc duration or Life Leech can be a big deal. (Because Brand clings to the boss and gives constant leech)
Last edited by ShawnDream on Jan 25, 2019, 11:35:27 AM
"
SCStrafe wrote:

The damage from a SB isn’t why it’s there. SB serves 2 purposes: (1) The game recognizes it as a self cast, so it can leech, apply CoH, etc, and (2) It is easy to place and attacks rapidly to more consistently maintain EO.

I am terrible at pricing gear, but I would not pay 2 ex for that. Look at the stats and plug s9mething comparable into PoB. If I had to venture a guess 30-50c at best.
yeah maybe, but if you're not bossing it's really meh. I pretty much never ever used it
Hi guys,

I have a question not about the build, but about the game. I am trying to defeat Uul-Netol while having at least 5 stack of corrupted blood, but I keep failing. I am doing it in a party with my friends, so my question is if only the one landing the killing blow needs to have 5 stacks, or all of us in order to get it?

Hey guys, considering I'm not a too experienced player, i was just wondering if that was worth a 3Ex investment on my part?
Last edited by HincaK on Jan 25, 2019, 2:13:07 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Skotinus:

First thing you should do is recrafting your flasks. I know Blood of the Karui looks nice, but by using it together with two other unique flasks you're missing out on one of the immunities we need from flask suffixes. Replace it with an Eternal Life Flask, scour the other two magic flasks, quality your Eternal Life and Sulphur then craft Catalysed on Life, Experimenter's on Sulphur and Chemist's on Basalt and beastcraft the three needed suffixes in your menagerie.

sry for this dumb Q, but how do I craft flasks with prefix only? RNG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info