Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
nathus_ wrote:
Hello any1 is able to help me? im checking path of building 5hours and i cant find why Enki's has 40/50k dps more than me. ty

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/3He9765a
Enki's pastebin: https://pastebin.com/V2M0Zfhe

check configuration tab and setup it the same for both characters
also, average hit =/= DPS
Hi guys.
Can anyone give me advices to avoid getting oneshotted by syndicates or bosses in red maps?
And what should i improve in my gear?
thank you
"

You sure you have an open suffix?

Indeed, the only suffixes are Multimod, and the cast speed is actually hybrid with the arcane surge for the second, so i guess slapping double damage on that would make the value a bit higher.
"
SCStrafe wrote:
yeah maybe, but if you're not bossing it's really meh. I pretty much never ever used it

Honestly dont know what your talking about. My storm brand has 0 quality still, linked with arcane surge, culling strike amd onslaught so its not beefed up or invested into and it generally kills entire packs of mobs before i even cast arc. And this is t15, t16 w.o life mods. Seriously though, inpulsa + shock effect, plus i dno what else is doing it, its literally a 1L and it 1 shots entire t16 mobs like i said before i even cast arc. My rotation is like piano my 4 flasks, place storm brand under mob, cast arc, movement skill, repeat. And yeah most of the time mobs are dead before i cast arc. And im still upgrading to daggers (dual cereberus) so honestly i dont know what your on about.

And like mentioned above, its not used for its dmg, im just telling you how it is for me. Id still use if it didn't do what im saying but it does.
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 25, 2019, 11:11:19 PM
"
Ziosté wrote:
Hi guys.
Can anyone give me advices to avoid getting oneshotted by syndicates or bosses in red maps?
And what should i improve in my gear?
thank you

I didnt check your gear, on mobile sorry, but if your not using the lightning spire trap setup id highly suggest it. Basically had same problem, switched it up to what blg_realize has going and it works. Ls trap plus our arc generally decimates in seconds, and i don't have the gg daggers for the build yet and t15/t16 is fine still with the setup. Check my gear, id like to think its good but its highly worse than blg_realize so you can see it works still.
"
rvaHammer wrote:

Honestly dont know what your talking about. My storm brand has 0 quality still, linked with arcane surge, culling strike amd onslaught so its not beefed up or invested into and it generally kills entire packs of mobs before i even cast arc. And this is t15, t16 w.o life mods. Seriously though, inpulsa + shock effect, plus i dno what else is doing it, its literally a 1L and it 1 shots entire t16 mobs like i said before i even cast arc. My rotation is like piano my 4 flasks, place storm brand under mob, cast arc, movement skill, repeat. And yeah most of the time mobs are dead before i cast arc. And im still upgrading to daggers (dual cereberus) so honestly i dont know what your on about.
And like mentioned above, its not used for its dmg, im just telling you how it is for me. Id still use if it didn't do what im saying but it does.

I killed uber elder with just storm brand and lightning spire traps without changing anything in the build

I killed uber elder with just storm brand and lightning spire traps without changing anything in the build[/quote]

Exactly. I still stand by storm brand is generally there for arcane surge and whatever else (mana leech/blind/onslaught/culling) but its crazy powerful.

If i didnt work a full time job, still grinding to finish this character (daggers and i should basically be done, not minmax but there) i would totally make a storm brand elementalist. Its seriously a 1L 20/0 storm brand and its scaled fine for t16 mobs without links, only lightning dmg/shock scaling.
Scuffed the quote up there on my last post trying to delete previous ones.

Can someone remind me generally how many alts it takes to hit the t1 extra chaos. Losing hope on my second dagger. Been throwing thousands at it now.
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Scuffed the quote up there on my last post trying to delete previous ones.

Can someone remind me generally how many alts it takes to hit the t1 extra chaos. Losing hope on my second dagger. Been throwing thousands at it now.

It tooks about 1K Alts + 3x Annulment Orb for me to get 2 daggers. 1 with ele to chaos only, 2nd with ele to chaos + penetration. But it depends on your luck basically, it is pure RNG.
Hey guys,

New-ish player to POE here. Decided to start with a beginner friendly build and Enki's Arc Witch fit the bill - it's been super fun (and quite addicting) to play. However, I've run into some survivability issues, and I can't figure out what keeps killing me out of nowhere, especially in t12-ish level maps. Can anyone take a look at my character and let me know what I could improve on?

Of note, my passive skill tree is pretty messed up because I actually started the game following someone else's build until I decided theirs wasn't as reliable and found Enki's. I've managed to salvage the tree somewhat with the refund points I already had, but I couldn't fit in Spiritual Aid and all the minion damage buffs with the points I had left. That being said, my damage seems to be fine for now - I just feel too squishy.

Lemme know what I can do and thanks so much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info